The P4P#1 boxer in the world wears Reebok

Again sorry it looks like I hurt your feelings lol.
Take this to the boxing forum, where the competition is one dimensional and pillow fisted
its in the boxing forum you retard lol go sniff more glue.
You hurt no feelings displaying your stupidity, its entertaining

its in the boxing forum you retard lol go sniff more glue.
You hurt no feelings displaying your stupidity, its entertaining
lol I didn’t realize this had been moved, no wonder this thread died... well no need to be in this ghost town. Not gna argue with a black manlet like yourself

lol I didn’t realize this had been moved, no wonder this thread died... well no need to be in this ghost town. Not gna argue with a black manlet like yourself
racist and retarded, nice traits man.
I'm actually Caucasian and 6'1. Big fail from a big time loser. I'm not surprised mother fucka

racist and retarded, nice traits man.
I'm actually Caucasian and 6'1. Big fail from a big time loser. I'm not surprised mother fucka
I’m 6’2 you manlet.

Didn’t know calling someone black was racist. Sounds like you took being black as a bad thing... you racist

I’m 6’2 you manlet.

Didn’t know calling someone black was racist. Sounds like you took being black as a bad thing... you racist
if I knew how to post gifs id post woodly right now but I'm old and suck at the internet. But I will give you this, you made me laugh kid. well played and again sweet fucking av. Other then that watch some fucking boxing

if I knew how to post gifs id post woodly right now but I'm old and suck at the internet. But I will give you this, you made me laugh kid. well played and again sweet fucking av. Other then that watch some fucking boxing
Lol no wonder you like boxing you old fuck

He only made 1.5 mil his last fight.

He's not sponsored by Reebok nor pfp#1 , we're talking in the present.

Don't think you know how sponsorship deals work. LeBron signed a well over 1 billion Nike lifetime deal.

Granted Lomachenko is no LeBron, but he is considered by most best p4p and is probably behind in popularity only to the likes of Canelo, and Pacman (and possibly GGG and Joshua but unlikely). He is also in his absolute prime, and will likely be active for a lot more years (unlike Pac and GGG).

He is not at superstar level pay yet, but neither was Curry 2 years ago. However he must have had a shitload of sponsor offers and if he's locked into anything exclusive or over a longer period of time that contract should be massive. Have no idea if that is the case with Reebok, but if it's not some other sponsor will step in and offer him a shitload more than he is currently making per fight. No such luck for UFC fighters unfortunately.

The boxing shoes are really not that bad. I tried them, wasnt for me but they really are a good product.

He only made 1.5 mil his last fight.

He's not sponsored by Reebok nor pfp#1 , we're talking in the present.

Neither he's a present active boxer so... You are now just trying to make a way out, check your post again.

but there's no punching in wrestling...

There is no punching in real fighting anyways.
Real fighting is a mixture of capoeira and submission grappling.

Boxers waste there time punching and getting hit back.

Now college wrestlers are true fighters. They will win any fight anywhere.
Because that’s how real fighting works. Shooting takedowns, suplexes and top control.

Don't think you know how sponsorship deals work. LeBron signed a well over 1 billion Nike lifetime deal.

Granted Lomachenko is no LeBron, but he is considered by most best p4p and is probably behind in popularity only to the likes of Canelo, and Pacman (and possibly GGG and Joshua but unlikely). He is also in his absolute prime, and will likely be active for a lot more years (unlike Pac and GGG).

He is not at superstar level pay yet, but neither was Curry 2 years ago. However he must have had a shitload of sponsor offers and if he's locked into anything exclusive or over a longer period of time that contract should be massive. Have no idea if that is the case with Reebok, but if it's not some other sponsor will step in and offer him a shitload more than he is currently making per fight. No such luck for UFC fighters unfortunately.
if you think loma is more popular than joshua, you would be mistaken.

There is no punching in real fighting anyways.
Real fighting is a mixture of capoeira and submission grappling.

Boxers waste there time punching and getting hit back.

Now college wrestlers are true fighters. They will win any fight anywhere.
Because that’s how real fighting works. Shooting takedowns, suplexes and top control.
sounds like someone that has never been hit properly. remind me why you are posting in a boxing forum?

<23>

That's not Terrence Crawford

Back