The P4P#1 boxer in the world wears Reebok

Who is that manlet? Too bad any college wrestler would beat the fuck out of him
Lol nah he has good wrestling too. Vasyl is one of a kind and your comment is one of the most embarrassing comments I've seen on a combat fight forum in my life. You just outed yourself big time here bud. Forever marked

I thought only plebes and ufc shills wore reebok?

lomachenko-linares-fight%20(19).jpg

DYrCrQ_U8AA8dMk.jpg
that second pic is weird af lol

he use to wrestle and play judo actually at a high level in youth, would probably be ragdolling dillasnake if he chose mma

you don't really believe that right? lol i used to play football when i was a kid so that means i would beat ronaldo?

And they would get toyed with if they tried to stand with him
people that say boxers would toy with mma fighters on the stand up never take kicks into the equation why? loma would probably feel lost in the octagon while getting styled on by combinations of kicks and punches

people that say boxers would toy with mma fighters on the stand up never take kicks into the equation why? loma would probably feel lost in the octagon while getting styled on by combinations of kicks and punches

Loma has cross trained in Judo and wrestling and kickboxing. He would absolutely shitwreck nerds in MMA but WME or Zuffa couldnt pay him 1/5 of what he's making in boxing.

I could also say most mma fighters have terrible punch resistance, lack of power, poor defense and so on. The guy I quoted was talking about college wrestlers not mma fighters. You making it about mma fighters makes you come off insecure or threatened because that's not what I was even talking about

Loma has cross trained in Judo and wrestling and kickboxing. He would absolutely shitwreck nerds in MMA but WME or Zuffa couldnt pay him 1/5 of what he's making in boxing.
no he wouldn't, mma fighters train that everyday, loma did some but that's not enough

I could also say most mma fighters have terrible punch resistance, lack of power, poor defense and so on. The guy I quoted was talking about college wrestlers not mma fighters. You making it about mma fighters makes you come off insecure or threatened because that's not what I was even talking about
but there's no punching in wrestling...

I'll go out on a limb and say that Loma makes more than 40K from his Reebok deal.

that's not enough , he would need like 3 years minimum to compete in some minor bum league let alone UFC

He would need 6 months. You drastically over value the amount of skill it takes to compete in MMA. Just look at Aaron Pico's opponents. They're trash and accumulate good records.

but there's no punching in wrestling...
You're the one who made it about mma fighters, now it's back to wrestling? Stay on topic. The guy I quoted said college wrestlers would beat the fuc k out of him and I said they would get toyed with standing up, we aren't talking a wrestling match

Back