The outrageous racism that 'graced' Arab TV screens in Ramadan

Lol, should anybody in the USA be mad that Egypt has racial stereotypes in their TV shows? It has nothing to do with scoring points, it's just obscure. This is the perfect example of somebody searching for outrage no matter how silly it is.
You're telling me that if say, Germany celebrated a holiday by mocking a race that no one would care?

You're telling me that if say, Germany celebrated a holiday by mocking a race that no one would care?

The countries listed are not celebrating their holiday by mocking races. There was just a TV show with offensive racial stereotypes that was aired during the month of Ramadan. That is a pretty big difference. They are not like, "This year for Ramadan, we will all march in the streets in blackface!"

So the question you are asking is, would people be upset if Germany had a TV show with racial stereotypes in it. I have absolutely no idea how people would feel in Germany about German shows with racial stereotypes. I'd assume they can respond to that themselves. But I know that nobody that I know would have any idea it was occurring and would not give a shit if they did.

This thread is designed to manufacture criticism. The same as people who say, "Oh, so women don't like Trump because he says offensive things about women, but I never hear them say that about Afghanistan!" Dur, he's the President and we don't live in Afghanistan. It's so mind bogglingly dumb.

Lol @ giving a single fuck about ramadan...
you always flood these threads with these empty, impotent outbursts declaring how little you care when your actions prove the contrary. And then your fellow trolls circle jerk over it with the same tired lines. You are the cancer that is destroying this forum.

The countries listed are not celebrating their holiday by mocking races. There was just a TV show with offensive racial stereotypes that was aired during the month of Ramadan. That is a pretty big difference. They are not like, "This year for Ramadan, we will all march in the streets in blackface!"

So the question you are asking is, would people be upset if Germany had a TV show with racial stereotypes in it. I have absolutely no idea how people would feel in Germany about German shows with racial stereotypes. I'd assume they can respond to that themselves. But I know that nobody that I know would have any idea it was occurring and would not give a shit if they did.

This thread is designed to manufacture criticism. The same as people who say, "Oh, so women don't like Trump because he says offensive things about women, but I never hear them say that about Afghanistan!" Dur, he's the President and we don't live in Afghanistan. It's so mind bogglingly dumb.

Blackface isn't particularly offensive in most countries that don't have America's history of it.
It only came to be considered offensive here due to American cultural influence and American complaints.

XvuqMi.gif

I'm gonna have to take umbrage with the use of the word "racism" by TS, as offensive as this may be it can't be racist because only white people have power + privilege.

you always flood these threads with these empty, impotent outbursts declaring how little you care when your actions prove the contrary. And then your fellow trolls circle jerk over it with the same tired lines. You are the cancer that is destroying this forum.

Got it, anything you don’t like to read is a cancer to the forum, your snowflake attitude is the real problem here.

I'm gonna have to take umbrage with the use of the word "racism" by TS, as offensive as this may be it can't be racist because only white people have power + privilege.

This is heuristically impossible and you know it!

Back