The only men who beat (and finished) TRT Vitor Belfort

Taking anabolic steroids is not testosterone replacement therapy
Yeah, and anabolics are worse... Vitor took anabolic steroids, and lost a whole lot of fights while take them.

Yeah, and anabolics are worse... And Vitor took anabolic steroids.

If he wasn't on testosterone replacement therapy he wasn't TRT Vitor was he?

This isn't about which fights he was on steroids or not. It's about what fights he was on TRT for

I don't think you know what TRT is

TRT is testosterone replacement therapy. You don't "use" TRT. TRT is not a steroid. TRT is a procedure. It's possible Vitor was taking steroids in other fights in his career. I'd even guarantee it.

Also probably he took testosterone during those fights. He might have even taken more testosterone for those fights than he did when he was legally on TRT as well as other steroids on top of it. It's possible he was on every steroid known to man during some of those fights

However, it is a fact that the only fights he took during the period he was undergoing testosterone replacement therapy were the ones I listed
People aren't big on nuance around here.

That was after his sister was kidnapped. He fell off for while because of that. That's when his losses to Couture and some others were. Pre kidnapping and after getting over kidnapping Vitor was unstoppable.
Randy beat Vitor's ass again 7 years later. Randy was the better man and had Vitor's #

Vitor's sister could definitely have fucked him up a bit but the result would have been the same if that hadn't happened, Randy wears him out and beats him down.

I don't think you know what TRT is

TRT is testosterone replacement therapy. You don't "use" TRT. TRT is not a steroid. TRT is a procedure. It's possible Vitor was taking steroids in other fights in his career. I'd even guarantee it.

Also probably he took testosterone during those fights. He might have even taken more testosterone for those fights than he did when he was legally on TRT as well as other steroids on top of it. It's possible he was on every steroid known to man during some of those fights

However, it is a fact that the only fights he took during the period he was undergoing testosterone replacement therapy were the ones I listed

Procedure?

Are you joking?

Testosterone can be taken as a gel or injection.
You call that a procedure?

What are you trying to say?

Is it only TRT if it goes through a commission doctor that leads to a press release that you get to read about?
But not so if he receives synthetic testosterone from a sketchy local doctor or even through illegal means?

The fact is that you don’t know if he was taking synthetic testosterone or if he was on TRT at other times because you don’t have such information.

Last edited:
Back