The Only Champions Available to Fight at UFC 230 Are TJ,Cejudo,Rose,DC & Jones.

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
barring the ufc making a new weight class and since rose is busy having dolly ptsd i say the only options are:

TJ vs Moraes, Assuncao or Dom

TJ vs Henry

Jones vs Gus for Interim LHW Belt

Jones vs DC for HW Belt

Hoping Sam Alvey gets out of Brazil with no injurys so he can headline

Dana missed the boat with Chuck and Tito. They could have headlined that card no problem!

Stacked card forsure. Idk who headlines but if it is anywhere near the level of the rest of this card it will do big numbers

It'll probably be a curveball like Nick Diaz vs. Robbie Lawler 2

GSP vs Nate for the inaugural 165lbs belt move ww to 175lbs

DC won't fight Jones again. He only fights actors who are on roids, not fighters.

They have put themselves in a corner not announcing a main event and having fans hype-speculate . especially because this effects nateabd Dustin being 5 rouunds

I’m leaning towards Dillashaw vs Cruz, possibly DC vs Gus or Woodley vs Colby if he gets cleared.

DC won't fight anyone without a training camp at this point. Especially not Jones.

I thought DC was injured? Woodley has a hand injury. Dana said Jones won't be fighting till early 2019.

TJ / Moraes would be a nice fight.

Rose vs The Dolly so she can get her confidence back.

I thought DC was injured? Woodley has a hand injury. Dana said Jones won't be fighting till early 2019.

TJ / Moraes would be a nice fight.

Rose vs The Dolly so she can get her confidence back.
TJ vs Moraes is what I want to see the most.

Something tells me if Woodley is offered GSP his hand will heal very quickly though.

Hoping Sam Alvey gets out of Brazil with no injurys so he can headline
Sam Alvey vs Jan Blachowicz for the vacant LHW title.

1 mill buys guaranteed. Poland is huge <BronTroll1>

Back