The OG UFC Bad Boy lambasts McGregor's behavior and UFC

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

"You poked a bear, you're gonna get bit."

"UFC let Conor get away with everything he wanted.

"Khabib did the right thing."

"[In my career, I have] never talked about a person's family, never talked about a person's country..."

His right

Last edited:
Tito trainin 4 times per week 5 times per day 6 times per hour 5 times per week 40 seconds per week minute by the hour.

However, what he said here is true.

Alot of people, newer fans in general, like to talk shit about tito. But the fact remains, he held the ufc on his shoulders during the dark days. Guys like conor came in when the ground work was already done.

Much respect to tito.

Tito’s head harbors a lot of deep thought

"You poked a bear, you're gonna get bit."

"UFC let Conor get away with everything he wanted.

"Khabib did the right thing."

"[In my career, I have] never talked about a person's family, never talked about a person's country..."

Agree with everything except "Khabib did the right thing"

Tito trainin 4 times per week 5 times per day 6 times per hour 5 times per week 40 seconds per week minute by the hour.
Meanwhile, his best corner advice is to repeat "up" 57 times.

Tito Ortiz... speaks intelligently 10% of the time, all the time.

Tito is right. This doesn't happen often.

i understand why he wants to fight Chuck again but its not great for tito's credibility on these types of matters.

Alot of people, newer fans in general, like to talk shit about tito. But the fact remains, he held the ufc on his shoulders during the dark days. Guys like conor came in when the ground work was already done.

Much respect to tito.

Everybody claims Forrest/Bonnar saved the ufc, but it was really Tito and the Shamrocks.

Without Tito and Ken/Frank who knows where mma in the states would be?

wow even Tito was following all the trash talk drama before the Conor Khabib fight.

Much respect to tito.

You have a very good point.

72f0881035549634.gif

Back