The Official Sherdog Truck Thread!

Youtube it, Brah.

All you’ll need is fishing line, painter’s tape, and a bottle of Goo Gone, to remove the tailgate bowtie.

The grill bowtie ahould be a cinch to replace.
I will YouTube it. I actually have all of that stuff. I do wanna check out ways to just black out the gold, but only if it will look as good.

I mean a truck that can do truck things like pull a heavy load and navigate through rough conditions like mud or snow, not necessarily a specialized off road vehicle but it should be able to handle inclement weather at least.

The one you posted looked cool, but it looked like a low rider with 2 wheel drive and a street suspension. You can probably throw light things in the bed, but it doesn't look like a work truck to me.

Here's what I had in mind:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.png
Every vehicle I’ve ever owned has been a truck, pretty much all Silvys. The most I’ve ever hauled is a couple of Christmas trees.

Trucks were once manufactured specifically for work, but many, like myself, simply love the charm of a nice looking truck!

By your standards, anyone who buys a Stang or a Corvette should be out on the track every weekend.

I will YouTube it. I actually have all of that stuff. I do wanna check out ways to just black out the gold, but only if it will look as good.
You can black out the gold with a can of Plasti Dip, but I wouldn’t go the cheap route on a sweet truck like that. You’ve already spent some cash on the wheels/tires, and will spend more on the lift...don’t cheap out on the emblems! Find them online, and they’ll be cheaper than at the dealer.

IMG_6588.JPG This is still my daily driver. The truck I give zero fucks about lol 2002 S10 4x4 4.3L. Still a great truck

You can black out the gold with a can of Plasti Dip, but I wouldn’t go the cheap route on a sweet truck like that. You’ve already spent some cash on the wheels/tires, and will spend more on the lift...don’t cheap out on the emblems! Find them online, and they’ll be cheaper than at the dealer.
Yeah I'm definitely not going to half ass it. Those rims actually came on the truck when I bought it. Not the rims I would pick but still better than the stock rims

Looks like it’s hanging strong! What do you think of the new Colorado?
15547085386x640.jpg
I like em. I actually considered buying a Colorado ZR2, but its just not big enough for me. I need more cab room, bed space & plus I do a lot of towing. I'm sure the Colorado would tow fine, but not as easily as the Silverado. I was actually towing with my S10 before I got the Silverado

I miss my old truck.

2011 f250 8” superlift with 37.5x13.50’s

New truck is stock z71 needs 4” lift and wheels and tires.

And yes I do use my truck, off-road a lot camping and boating etc

Looks like it’s hanging strong! What do you think of the new Colorado?
15547085386x640.jpg
They're not a midsize pickup anymore, they're longer than a square body long box. I wish they'd get back to the midsize like the 90's s10's and Rangers.

Big truck fan here where I live 4 wheel drive is almost required

Back