The Official Sherdog Truck Thread!

GigglesTheClown

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know there’s plenty of dudes on here who love their trucks! Don’t allow these “progressive” little tofu munchers on the forum guilt you into thinking you’re doing something wrong by driving a sweet truck!

Let’s see pictures of your personal rides, and/or other sweet, sweet trucks!

Can’t wait for Chevy to finally unveil their Cheyenne. Gonna buy this @&$#% thing CASH!

Btw, @&$#% Ford!

Aww yeah! I love trucks!

toyota-timangi-06.jpg

i know there’s plenty of dudes on here who love their trucks! Don’t allow these “progressive” little tofu munchers on the forum guilt you into thinking you’re doing something wrong by driving a sweet truck!

Let’s see pictures of your personal rides, and/or other sweet, sweet trucks!

Can’t wait for Chevy to finally unveil their Cheyenne. Gonna buy this @&$#% thing CASH!

Btw, @&$#% Ford!

My family is a big Chevy family, but nobody makes anything that can hang with this.
maxresdefault-2.jpg
Like a boss.

That looks like a fake truck for poseurs. Maybe it's the ground effects kit, but a truck shouldn't sit that low otherwise it's a car with a bed. Real work trucks need a real truck suspension.
I guess these guys are posers, too?
AU1347959.jpg

IMG_6294.JPG I love my Silverado. It's not done yet. Still needs a 4" lift & different set of rims.

I guess these guys are posers, too?
AU1347959.jpg

The beds on those trucks aren't even functional and you'd be ripping off the body kit and getting stuck if you tried going off road. IMO Trucks are for hauling things and offroading, otherwise just drive a car.

bjbaja1000.jpg

Dope! A black bowtie would go a long way on that grill (and on the rear gate).
Yeah that's actually on the list. I talked to a guy who works at a Chevy plant & he said it's almost impossible to remove the bow tie without scratching the paint. I'm thinking about just painting the old one or trying some kind of vinyl wrap over the gold. I need to look into how to to do it

The beds on those trucks aren't even functional and you'd be ripping off the body kit and getting stuck if you tried going off road. IMO Trucks are for hauling things and offroading, otherwise just drive a car.

bjbaja1000.jpg
LOL! So, that Monster/Toyo Tires/King Shocks/Go Industries LED Lighting off road truck is your daily commuter???

Yeah that's actually on the list. I talked to a guy who works at a Chevy plant & he said it's almost impossible to remove the bow tie without scratching the paint. I'm thinking about just painting the old one or trying some kind of vinyl wrap over the gold. I need to look into how to to do it
Youtube it, Brah.

All you’ll need is fishing line, painter’s tape, and a bottle of Goo Gone, to remove the tailgate bowtie.

The grill bowtie ahould be a cinch to replace.

Can u at least post a pic of what the “ideal” truck should look like?
I mean a truck that can do truck things like pull a heavy load and navigate through rough conditions like mud or snow, not necessarily a specialized off road vehicle but it should be able to handle inclement weather at least.

The one you posted looked cool, but it looked like a low rider with 2 wheel drive and a street suspension. You can probably throw light things in the bed, but it doesn't look like a work truck to me.

Here's what I had in mind:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.png

Back