***The Official Sanctioned Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jose Pedraza RBR Thread 12/8 ESPN 9PM EST***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i got pedraza to win it tonight
loma is overrated

lol, not sure if serious but go ahead and vote. One thing to take Pedraza, quite another to call Loma overrated. That's almost a "ban this clown" comment, man.

Hopefully the shoulder surgery will help, not hinder him. Pedraza is no joke and any hungry pro has a shot, but I just feel Loma is on a different level is all. He is the #1 "boxer" alive right now, IMO.
pfp is all a matter of opinion

Reminds me of this

SecretSlowDamselfly-small.gif

lol, not sure if serious but go ahead and vote. One thing to take Pedraza, quite another to call Loma overrated. That's almost a "ban this clown" comment, man.
oh, is this the loma fanclub message board?

Not really. Many believe Loma to be #1 in the world right now. If you believe him to be #3 or #4, you could say that you think he's overrated. Putting him at #3 or #4 isn't insane. You could even say he's overrated if you think he is #1 or #2 but are put off by the people who think he is head and shoulders above everyone else.

I believe Loma is #1, btw.

Teddy is nails on a chalkboard. Can't stand to listen to the man.

Not really. Many believe Loma to be #1 in the world right now. If you believe him to be #3 or #4, you could say that you think he's overrated. Putting him at #3 or #4 isn't insane. You could even say he's overrated if you think he is #1 or #2 but are put off by the people who think he is head and shoulders above everyone else.

I believe Loma is #1, btw.

The reference was he will lose to Pedraza tonight because he is overrated that badly, but I hear you. Technically, but...

Just when we thought we’d see less of him, one of his fighters wins a title and now were stuck with him another year or two before Gvozdyk dumps him

He doesn't get better. I didn't mind him back to the USA Tuesday Night Fights days (wasn't he on there?) or even the last decade or more after, but he's grown old to me over the last few years or so with his shtick and too much robbery talk and such.

Depends who you're talking to, maybe a little overrated as the best in the world. There's no one that great on his resume.

Depends who you're talking to, maybe a little overrated as the best in the world. There's no one that great on his resume.

I get that part of where you rank him towards the top could vary slightly, but not that he will be exposed as overrated by Pedraza tonight was my point. Maybe he will. Won't be the first time I was wrong---not by a long shot.

Back