***The Official Sanctioned Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jose Pedraza RBR Thread 12/8 ESPN 9PM EST***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PHATV

Boss Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Vasyl Lomachenko vs Jose Pedraza
Saturday, December 8, 2018 Hulu Theater, Madison Square Garden, New York City
ESPN - 9PM EST

Isaac �Royal Storm� Dogboe will make the second defense of his WBO junior featherweight title against the hard-hitting Emanuel Navarrete as the co-feature.

Vasyl Lomachenko (11-1, 9 KOs) vs Jose Pedraza (25-1, 12 KOs) -

WBO, WBA Lightweight Unification

Last edited:
I think this will be the card I skip Saturday night, I don't really need to see Loma beating up some guy and while I get that it's a unification fight and he's coming back from surgery I'm not interested in this fight.

Probably be watching HBO and UFC instead

Vasyl via TKO.

I'll be watching this just like I watch all Lomachenko fights even though on paper his opponent has no chance. Can't wait for the fight as we'll get to see some more boxing genius at work.

I'm not sure if this one will be competitive at all but I'll still be watching it for sure.

Last edited:
Pedraza's decent but I think this fight looks like the Linares fight but with Pedraza as a lesser Linares.

ESPNews has the Loma/Pedraza weigh-in replay coming on right now, Glory 62 went a bit over but should be on next...

Last edited:
Yikes on Brook, I forgot that one, even. Should we make a thread? I mean so no spoiler?

God kell brook isn’t gonna get the khan fight is he?

And so then....if he fights charlo he will probably get his face broken again

And hurd...is kinda a weird matchup

Brook weighed in at 150 for this fight - statement to Khan!

Pedraza's decent but I think this fight looks like the Linares fight but with Pedraza as a lesser Linares.

Pedraza lacks Linares's offensive bite, but he's probably better defensively and more durable. He's pretty much a no-hoper to to win here, but I could see him surviving if he boxes conservatively.

OK, so what happened in the Brook fight? lol

Gosh, I wonder who will win?

Pedraza lacks Linares's offensive bite, but he's probably better defensively and more durable. He's pretty much a no-hoper to to win here, but I could see him surviving if he boxes conservatively.
He didn't look that good against Davis.

He didn't look that good against Davis.

He boxed like an idiot against Davis, and Davis hits hard. I mean, Pedraza isn't that good and is basically a no-hoper here, but he can box well when he chooses to and might have a chance to go the distance if he fights smart.

Back