***The Official Sanctioned TC/Benavidez RBR Thread 10/13 ESPN 10:30 EST***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fantastic efford by benevidez. might have won if he hadn't been injured in the past.

great knockout by crawford, last minute of the last round

good show

Good fight. Lost some drama after the midpoint but good stuff.

Fantastic stoppage, by the way. Benavidez really did not need 1 or 2 more shots on the way down.

All women in his family are fans of the local buffet

BEAUTIFUL INSERTION RIGHT UP INSIDE TOWARDS THE WONDERFUL CORTEX. HIS BODY RELAXED BEAUTIFULLY...

Good fight, all I could have asked for. TC was walking away with it at time of stoppage, but Benavidez gave a good fight and I really enjoyed the chess match there.

Aaaawwwwwww yeah!

Born and raised in America and coming out with the flag of mexico? Your bitch ass got dropped

yeah but he haves a pretty bigger reach than crawford while being trapped in the corner against a guy who is smaller and with a shorter reach is harmful for him

at this point is a lose-lose situation for him

He wanted to reset him because he has no footwork due to having an injured knee and not having the agility. It was an odd tactic to throw Mr. Crawford off rhythm.

this fight should be stopped after the knockdown, Benavidez jr had no footwork prior the referee stoppage, unnecessary blows

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Bud Crawford is the best boxer in the world atm.

Shout out to JBJR though, he was game. Dare I say, pre-gunshot he would've been far more dangerous. Let's not forget, the kid was primed to be the next great boxer before that incident.

But as of now, Crawford is the guy. Dude has it all....that uppercut was nasty...

What's next for TC?
I think Porter can beat him

Back