***The Official SANCTIONED Mikey Garcia vs. Robert Easter, Jr. RBR Thread 10:00PM Showtime***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Great fight. I think Garcia won around 8 rounds

8 rounds plus the kd for Garcia

Surprised that Garcia pressed all night for that ko, he’s normally a patient counter puncher

Best gameplan Easter could have gone with but ultimately he got beat up slowly.

117-110 Garcia. Stalking to the final bell

I wish Garcia would have worked the body more, it would have helped him land other shots. But good performance.

Couldn’t even watch this fight in the UK......

Poor from Sky and Box Nation not picking up this fight.

Yep, not mad at those scores. He looked good.

Couldn’t even watch this fight in the UK......

Poor from Sky and Box Nation not picking up this fight.

I feel your pain. I couldnt watch the card in your neck of the woods earlier today

Mikey dominated, am I hearing things or do they keep calling Mikey "Robert Garcia" over and over?

are there much good fights this week? On the weekdays? I will be watching Kov and Bivol fights of course

its cool to see Easter and Garcia give each other props after the decision was announced. That's what these combat sports are all about.

Garica vs Spence is a NO LOSE fight for micky. If he loses it will be to much bigger and stronger fighter. One who has fought at 154 and won. Spence is to just too big.

Danny, Keith, are BETTER and EVEN fights to make. Mickey is looking for a Safe Bet.

Garica vs Spence is a NO LOSE fight for micky. If he loses it will be to much bigger and stronger fighter. One who has fought at 154 and won. Spence is to just too big.

Danny, Keith, are BETTER and EVEN fights to make. Mickey is looking for a Safe Bet.

People thought GGG was a no lose fight for Brooks. But he lost his face.

Back