***THE OFFICIAL SANCTIONED JOSHUA/POVETKIN RBR THREAD 9/22 1PM ET ON DAZN AND SKYSPORTS***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
But AJ proved once again he is the best boxer in the planet. And is still learning.
<{katwhu}><Prem771>
<DontBelieve1>
ABxlXuw.gif:small

What a lad.

I'm guessing either a fairly quick Wilder KO or a tough fought match and a potential Fury decision. Not sure I really buy that if Fury takes control for much of the fight WIlder is going to carry on staying dangerous until the end. He has power but he's not someone to end fights with a sneaky well timed punch, he needs to unload and if Fury has worked him for half a dozen rounds I'm not sure he'll be able to anymore.
I'm just a casual, but I'd say if Fury takes control then Wilder won't be able to keep his composure, and Fury will make him look like an amateur while simultaneously making it a boring fight. That's how Fury does.

I'm just a casual, but I'd say if Fury takes control then Wilder won't be able to keep his composure, and Fury will make him look like an amateur while simultaneously making it a boring fight. That's how Fury does.
Id say he has a less of a chnace now that hes taking it after 1 and a half fights though. I'd think exactly the same if he'd have had his four fight run up as he had planned with Warren. I give him less of a chance now. Think wilders been very smart in securing that fight now.

ok. I got to give povetkin his dues. He's got a dog in him.

Agree with Joshuas defence being quite open.

But he's cool calm and collected. This will be wilders downfall.

Bring it.
<Prem771>
Is he super sexy though?

Let us talk about talent, size, whatever excuse people want to throw out. He is the best fighter on the planet. There is not a man born from his mother that can defeat Tyson Fury, I don't care if he's 7 ft or 3ft tall. The stiff weightlifter - Mr. Humble and ol' Bronze Balls are in big trouble. Come 2019/2020 these guys are getting knocked spark out, guarantee 100%. I hope they, their fans and trainers believe in magic, because they'll need a lot of magic to beat Tyson Fury.

The flaw is his defense
Dude can put anyone out in this world
Yea. He would flat line a buffalo. This is true.

He has the equaliser.

Joshua is one of the most composed people on the planet though.

Remember when everyone here used to hate Wilder and thought he got "saved" when Povetkin popped for PEDS?

I don't care how many 39 year olds Joshua beats. I still see Deontay beating him.

Anyways when wilder vs Joshua does happen. I will put my money where my mouth is to anyone here that's up for it.

Yea. He would flat line a buffalo. This is true.

He has the equaliser.

Joshua is one of the most composed people on the planet though.
He's composure won't matter if he is like this
images

=)

That ppv will be HUGE

Fury is a better technical boxer than AJ and Wilder. He may not have their power but has a better jab and foot/head movement

He's composure won't matter if he is like this
images

=)

That ppv will be HUGE
Joshua is fedor in that fight.

It will be massive. Msn needs to seriously market himself in murica. Granted here it will be massive. But money wise they market both of them right and they'll make ridiculous money in Vegas.

Remember when everyone here used to hate Wilder and thought he got "saved" when Povetkin popped for PEDS?
Can't wait for your posts , did you retire?

I had Povetkin up 4-2 heading into the 7th, I could also see it 3-3, but no way was Joshua winning up until the KO.

No- no he isn't. If you want to discuss heavyweight division it is one thing..but 'best boxer on the planet'- no fucking chance.

Yes he is. Do you even watch boxing? And don't come up with some Lomachenko or Canelo bullshit. We are talking about AJ and boxers (from real life, not from the imaginary non-existent p4p list of espn) that can eventually beat him inside the boxing ring. Fury, Wilder and Whyte all pose a threat. There are other good young up and coming boxers that pose a threat in the future aswell. I'm not listing them as they have a lot to prove yet. At this point it's safe to say that AJ runs this shit. Guy has proven more than anyone else with only 22 fights.

I don't care how many 39 year olds Joshua beats. I still see Deontay beating him.

You kind of look like a giant dick with that comment, tell me again, Wilders best win?

Who has the better resume, Ortiz or Povetkin?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back