***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mind if we promote this thread on the main page tonight and add a few details on the first post?

No worries, sorry I was out today during the day.

Anyone just seen the footage of Tyson backstage? Stretch marks on his back are horrendous!! Jesus Christ

Anyone just seen the footage of Tyson backstage? Stretch marks on his back are horrendous!! Jesus Christ

yeah just seen that, in clothes he looked in good shape- clear eyes/skin and looking slim. Clothes off tells the real story of the past few years.

Best post fight interview ever...interviewer seemed to really enjoy making him squirm while answering questions
Jim Grey is a gigantic putz... he’s lucky he hasn’t been starched over the years tbh.

yeah just seen that, in clothes he looked in good shape- clear eyes/skin and looking slim. Clothes off tells the real story of the past few years.

Yeah, it’s seriously taken it’s toll on his body. I’ve changed my mind, he’s gonna get KO’d rapid.

Yeah, it’s seriously taken it’s toll on his body. I’ve changed my mind, he’s gonna get KO’d rapid.

Lol i gotta be honest it has me swayed a bit more towards Wilder too. I don't think he can pop that jab out and move as fast/light on his feet like he used to. Even if he could it would still be a questionable fight against Wilder, who is actually athletically gifted

You’re like a teeter-totter man . I got in on Fury at +2.4 so he’s got to produce. Unfortunately my Wilder parlay died when Stevenson/Gvozdyk didn’t go the distance :(

I AM INSIDE

TIME TO TASTE.... SO MUCH THICK FLESH TO BE CONSUMED TONIGHT.

Luis is going to kick this guys ass.

Kauffman looks like Keith Jardine had a baby with the Michelin Man

You have a stick figure with speed in wilder vs a sloppy jolly green giant in fury = what a pathetic display bag hw. It’s sad that this is considered the top of the hw boxing world .

Kaufman seems outgunned here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back