***The Official Sanctioned Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury RBR Thread 12/1 SHO PPV***

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fury by decision is my hope/prediction. This could go either way, Wilder has the power to finsih the fight at any moment but will Fury be able to nullify his offense?

Wilder by KO. I think round 8 or earlier. Got lots of shit to do tomorrow but I'm too pumped for this fight to go to sleep.

Ive just watched Fury vs Pianeta

Fury is STILL making the terrible error of backing up in straight lines right to the ropes, Wilder will love this

Fury is definitely slower than Wilder and also has less power, chins are around even id say and boxing ability to Tyson but not by the huge margin most would like to believe. Cardio probably Wilder, ive seen him do 12 rounds with constant explosive bursts, Furys comeback has seen 10 rounds at a slow and steady pace, how will he handle a firefight ? Unsure if the weight differencial will play a part, Wilder is strong as hell and even though Fury is a big man he isnt physically strong for his size.

I think Wilder is a solid play but i really do hate picking favourites

Ive also been a roll here with my picks, Woodley beating till, Whyte beating parker, Donaire beating burnett......but i just picked them i didnt bet actual money and i get annoyed with myself every time, especially the Donaire one. So now im thinking i will bet, but this will be the time i end up losing and i will have to stake a large amount because Wilder is a favourite

Im still considering it , i will probably put money on Wilder though

I'll post along with the fight but I'm no Howard Cossell.

Don't sell yourself short.

I really don't want to drop the 75 for this fight. Was hoping to just read the rbr.
Do you know what time their fight is slated to start?

Don't sell yourself short.

I really don't want to drop the 75 for this fight. Was hoping to just read the rbr.
Do you know what time their fight is slated to start?
Not sure.

Fury looks in great shape, pretty amazing recovery.

I think Wilder is taking this, but I hope it is entertaining...I'd like to see Fury get to use his skills before Wilder rushes him

At a movie theater tonight... whoo hoo

Joyce has that silly old man power where his punches look so slow and cumbersome yet guys he lands on then crumble.

That was odd. Hanks went to queer street and they both just stood there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back