***The Official SANCTIONED Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz RBR Thread 9PM EST Showtime***

Dirrell is a shot fighter. Guy can't box at all anymore.

29-28 Uzcategui. Darrell’s was a bit more active that round. Pumped the jab , didn’t land much but it keep his man busy

Close

Despite the shenanigans I feel bad for Dirrell, joining the Super Six did him no good

Andre's straight shots arn't landing. He'd have better luck with uppercuts with the way Uzca's ducking.

/armchair

Dirrell is taking a lot of shots upstairs.

40-36 Uzcatagui

uzcategui does a good job of switching up the speed/angles/power on his right hand. Good hook to the body as well. More awkward than I recall.

39-37 Uzcategui. Righthand again

Clear

10-9 Uzcategui. 40-36 Uzcategui. Uzcategui has some craft. Dirrell doesn't trust the distance and timing of his left hand.

Someone tell Uzi to go for the KO already

Crazy how often that lead right lands

Despite the shenanigans I feel bad for Dirrell, joining the Super Six did him no good
He showed his true self a few times before that Abaham KO.

10-9 Uzcategui. 50-45. Uzcategui. Round was a bit closer, but Uzcategui is sharper everywhere.

Wilder says he was sick during camp hence the light weight, in case anyone missed it. Hope he's feeling better.

Seems like the only focus Dirrell worked on is how to focus on not getting KOd.

49-46 Uzcategui.. comfortably controlling his man w his jab and cross, seeing most things coming his way

Clear

uzcategui does a good job of switching up the speed/angles/power on his right hand. Good hook to the body as well. More awkward than I recall.
Dirrell said he couldn't box a few days ago but I think he's outboxing Dirrell.

An uppercut would serve Dirrell well imo. He's gotta let his left hand go more even if it gets him caught.

Dirrell said he couldn't box a few days ago but I think he's outboxing Dirrell.
Yeah he's awkward but super effective. Smart fighter, tough style to deal with.

Back