***The Official SANCTIONED Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz RBR Thread 9PM EST Showtime***

Ortiz last night would've slept both AJ and Wlad's big slow robotic asses. Wlad couldn't stand up to the shots that Wilder took at any point in his career, and he wouldn't have shut down and barely thrown a punch if he had AJ done and burning over the fire like Wlad did. He would've finished AJ, little doubt in my mind.

You're looking at Wlad/AJ through rose colored glasses if you think that fight was some sort of beautiful form of classy fisticuffs. It was slow, huffing and puffing, and nothing was happening for large portions of that fight too. Wlad was done for several rds before he finally got stopped. Just two giant slow men who needed a running start to throw a punch until one finally landed. Dollar store version of that slop fest, my ass.

If being big, slow and robotic is a qualifier to get slept by Ortiz it's a miracle Wilder made it past the first round. He is the definition of a Big Stiff Idiot. Him having bad technique doesn't mean he's some loose natural operator out there. He's Bambi on ice.

If being big, slow and robotic is a qualifier to get slept by Ortiz it's a miracle Wilder made it past the first round. He is the definition of a Big Stiff Idiot. Him having bad technique doesn't mean he's some loose natural operator out there. He's Bambi on ice.
You officially havent watched any of these guys and are talking entirely from your ass.

Wilder is anything but stiff or robotic. He may lack technique but he sure as shit is not stiff or robotic.

Lol Wilder gets into windmill mode but you obviously see what you want to see. He threw plenty of straight as an arrow, perfectly technical right hands that you are purposely ignoring. That uppercut was a thing of beauty nothing sloppy about it.

I know what your doing and it's unbecoming to say the least. You're trying your best to make light of this fight but it was unanimously great fight, no matter how much you try to play it down to make yourself feel better. It was fun, it was high level, it was one helluva fight.

Stop whining and admit Wilder scares you to the point that you can't be objective about him. Don't be so weak minded, you like Gza, Gza fans shouldn't be this brittle. Just b/c Deontay has all the tools/intangibles to beat AJ and you just realized that, it doesn't mean AJ still can't win. It's okay to admit that Wilder is far better than you want to believe.

AJ/Wilder is the biggest fight to make. My guy can easily lose this, so can yours. Deal with it.

Lol Wilder gets into windmill mode but you obviously see what you want to see. He threw plenty of straight as an arrow, perfectly technical right hands that you are purposely ignoring. That uppercut was a thing of beauty nothing sloppy about it.

I know what your doing and it's unbecoming to say the least. You're trying your best to make light of this fight but it was unanimously great fight, no matter how much you try to play it down to make yourself feel better. It was fun, it was high level, it was one helluva fight.

Stop whining and admit Wilder scares you to the point that you can't be objective about him. Don't be so weak minded, you like Gza, Gza fans shouldn't be this brittle. Just b/c Deontay has all the tools/intangibles to beat AJ and you just realized that, it doesn't mean AJ still can't win. It's okay to admit that Wilder is far better than you want to believe.

AJ/Wilder is the biggest fight to make. My guy can easily lose this, so can yours. Deal with it.

Wilder might win. That won't make you right on Ortiz or that fight. It was ugly as sin and Wlad's bigger, stiffer, slower brother besmirched the guy that dominated Ortiz in the ammys with ease. Stop tarkin rabbish.

Only Deontay Wilder can barely scrape a win against a geriatric that he was a 3-1 favourite against and picked by literally every boxing writer with a job to beat inside the distance and be proclaimed the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's sad how low America's standards are for their Heavyweights.

Joshua will chin Parker inside 6 whilst winning every round and you'll have lots of criticisms, prepared, I'm sure. I can't wait.

Who has Wilder fought who has enough ring IQ, experience and quality to prove he’s a killer finisher against the very very best?

Wlad again has a ridiculous finish rate, but he couldn’t finish Joshua.

Well, the guy he fough last night? A decorated amateur, out of one of the most highly touted schools there is.

Wlad's bigger, stiffer, slower brother besmirched the guy that dominated Ortiz in the ammys with ease.

Wow. Hold on: plus/minus/divide/multiply/carry the 3...... Yeah my math says you're reaching so hard you are about to pull a few muscles, bruv. Oh my God you are trying way too hard, holy shit, mate.

Only Deontay Wilder can barely scrape a win against a geriatric that he was a 3-1 favourite against and picked by literally every boxing writer with a job to beat inside the distance and be proclaimed the greatest thing since sliced bread. It's sad how low America's standards are for their Heavyweights.

Joshua will chin Parker inside 6 whilst winning every round and you'll have lots of criticisms, prepared, I'm sure. I can't wait.
Oh my God he's so rustled, he's starting the anti American bullshit rhetoric. You are so triggered. Take a walk bud. We've all been gotten to, it's okay. Just log off and take a walk.

Wow. Hold on: plus/minus/divide/multiply/carry the 3...... Yeah my math says you're reaching so hard you are about to pull a few muscles, bruv. Oh my God you are trying way too hard, holy shit, mate.

VnUSqj3.png

Will he become TBE ?

King of Bangkok Fruit Markets will beat him soon

fJVrzmR.png

Alright this is so off any form of coherent argument/debate it's pretty much useless talking boxing with you at this point. I don't know what you're doing I don't think you do either.

One last question tho, it's just a portion of a test certain ppl take. You can play along if you're willing. Hopefully internet time isn't up and you're not tied up in that straight jacket quite yet.

What do you see in this picture? Hint: It's not AJ's cock in your mouth. Seriously what do you see. How does it make you feel. Then I won't ask anymore questions for the time being. Promise.

4816770664.jpg

...Wlad's bigger, stiffer, slower brother besmirched the guy that dominated Ortiz in the ammys with ease. Stop tarkin rabbish.

But Odlanier Solis was relatively unorthodox (for a Cuban fighter), and his overhand right affected Ortiz consistently. Not to cite myself (sorry about that, but in a previous post I mentioned precissely that Wilder’s unorthodox style could represent bad news for Ortiz - based on his performance against Solis). On the other hand, Ortiz fundamental is precisely what you need to face an unorthodox boxer... For this reason as well, I believe Ortiz could be problematic for AJ, but less so for Fury...

But Odlanier Solis was relatively unorthodox (for a Cuban fighter), and his overhand right affected Ortiz consistently. Not to cite myself (sorry about that, but in a previous post I mentioned precissely that Wilder’s unorthodox style could represent bad news for Ortiz - based on his performance against Solis). On the other hand, Ortiz fundamental is precisely what you need to face an unorthodox boxer... For this reason as well, I believe Ortiz could be problematic for AJ, but less so for Fury...

Ortiz could be problematic for any Heavyweight due to his unmatched experience and rock solid fundamentals. He was very problematic for Wilder and very nearly beat him.

Alright this is so off any form of coherent argument/debate it's pretty much useless talking boxing with you at this point. I don't know what you're doing I don't think you do either.

One last question tho, it's just a portion of a test certain ppl take. You can play along if you're willing. Hopefully internet time isn't up and you're not tied up in that straight jacket quite yet.

What do you see in this picture? Hint: It's not AJ's cock in your mouth. Seriously what do you see. How does it make you feel. Then I won't ask anymore questions for the time being. Promise.

4816770664.jpg

Do you frequently try to snarkily psychoanalyze people on the internet or is this something I've brought out in you

Ortiz could be problematic for any Heavyweight due to his unmatched experience and rock solid fundamentals. He was very problematic for Wilder and very nearly beat him.
And then got put to sleep.

Bombbbbbbbbbbbbb squaddddddddddddddd

Do you frequently try to snarkily psychoanalyze people on the internet or is this something I've brought out in you
He saves it for the dumbest of the dumb. You should feel honored if anything.

You officially havent watched any of these guys and are talking entirely from your ass.

Wilder is anything but stiff or robotic. He may lack technique but he sure as shit is not stiff or robotic.
Hes nice and flowy

Back