***The Official SANCTIONED Deontay Wilder vs. Luis Ortiz RBR Thread 9PM EST Showtime***

Paulie, “ I’m fighting somebody.” Ha ha

Fight on!!! YES!!!

I thought for sure they would say no dice.

I'm pulling for Uz, but if I'm in Dirrell's corner, GO TO THE BODY, right?

What somebody pissing blood and the fight might be off last min? I don't know who's pissing blood but Dirrell bros always have some weird shit going on, whether it's them or someone else. Fuck wanted to see this rematch.
Fights on so thats gonna be some extra bloodpiss for one of m

Paulie has great looking suit on. He has come a long way since his in ring days

Lipinets looks like a borderline midget in that picture

Not really I can cook but if someone else will I aint going to even try it. Cook maybe like1- 3 times a year, bake maybe twice a year. Wife cooks for me so i don't have to worry bout it much.

I hope Uzcatagui KOs Dirrell again. Never liked Dirrell.

I hope Uzcatagui KOs Dirrell again. Never liked Dirrell.

Were you here for the earlier scare of calling off the fight? Uz had dark urine and they took it to the hospital?

This is likely Dirrell's last chance at or around the world level.

Not really I can cook but if someone else will I aint going to even try it. Cook maybe like1- 3 times a year, bake maybe twice a year. Wife cooks for me so i don't have to worry bout it much.

Aww..

My wife has done most of the cooking in my house but about 10 years ago I started to get interested in it. I never knew how complicated it could be, I love it!

Small bet on Dirrell for me as a dog. He could put on a vintage performance, or he could get his ass whooped. We'll see.

Let us taste eloquently. This dark flesh cuisine one of the main pillars of The Nexus. Lubricate your moist wet mouths. Relish the flavors upon the gaping.

10-9 uzcatagui

10-9 Uzcategui. Decent stuff from both guys, actually.

Were you here for the earlier scare of calling off the fight? Uz had dark urine and they took it to the hospital?
I saw but it must have been nothing.

Back