Media *** The Official Ronda Rousey Mega Thread *** (UPDATED)

i used to think that too, but the shit they're teaching kids in schools now a days is unbelievable
its not just about the learning though, its about understanding social constructs and being around people who are different to you

those kids will end up whack jobs like the parents, 100% guaranteed, seen it so many times

American ...

politics, child names, armchair psychology.

A thread of backseat drivers.

One of you is Jimmy,
and the other is Travis.

giphy.gif

Rhonda is a hypocrite - she is going out and making bold statements to stir up shit just to sell her book. i trust that she will now fall out of the spotlight but more than likely try to reappear in WWE in the future to make some money again.

Rhonda is a hypocrite - she is going out and making bold statements to stir up shit just to sell her book. i trust that she will now fall out of the spotlight but more than likely try to reappear in WWE in the future to make some money again.

The ball would be in the E's court. They could probably get her for half-off and get her to lose more often/do goofy gimmicks. The wrestlers are admitting she is a headcase/asshole. The fans turned on her. She can't act so it's not like she'll have a burst of popularity in movies/TV shows to leverage a better contract in wrestling.

Ronda will probably self-harm when the easy money dries up. It's a shock when you go from $2.5 million to $250K to $25K to $2.5K and from 5-star hotels to 4-star hotels to3-star hotels to Motel 6.

Has nothing to do with my comfort ya silly pleeb. I also said zero about Ronda's behavior.

Yes, some of you in here have had worthwhile points, idk about you and I'm not going back to check, but there are also plenty that fit exactly what I said. Lots of armchair psychiatrists and psychologists, and a few with clear woman issues.

GTFO with this "we have a right" bullshit. I also have the right to think a number of you are dumbfucks. Funny how that works.
That's fine. I don't think anyone is offended by you thinking that. You seem to be offended by people saying unflattering things about your favorite fighter though.

It's hard to know if fighters are lying or not but Ronda supposedly has bad knees from her judo days and it's the reason why she opted to attempt more single and double legged takedowns. Personally I think it's plausible

Besides everything else you listed, another one of her mistakes was sticking by coach Edmunds side. Glendale fighting club is a legit karate mcdojo for kids and I'm not even joking. Edmund had a couple of his buddies train there and then one day Ronda showed up and all of a sudden it's a MMA gym now. A MMA gym with like 3 people.

Ronda really needed to surround herself with other experienced MMA fighters. It's obvious Glendale couldn't give her that so their solution was to hire an Olympic boxer for a couple of private lessons leading up to Holly
You could say that her camp fueled her delusions, but they didn't create them. Ultimately, Ronda is going to have to take accountability. She went on record saying that her MMA striking was better than Holly Holm. I can't say much about her performance against Nunes because realistically, there was nothing she could do. But what I will say is that I've never seen anyone Nunes has faced look that helpless against her. And it doesn't look like she changed anything about her approach to fighting.

The division wasn't really any better after Ronda. Tate won the title after Ronda lost. Nunes came into her own but previously she had gotten finished by Cat Zingano right before she got subbed in 14 seconds by Ronda. Pennington just became champion and she was around in the Ronda era. Pena is still ranked number one today and she was on Ronda's season of TUF.
They knew how to take losses and get better. If Ronda evolved her game, she would have been right there with them. Her ego just wouldn't let her learn and get better. So they all ended up surpassing her. And if we're being honest, I don't think she was ever the best. Cris Cyborg was better than her the entire time. Valentina Shevchenko had been around and doing MMA for like 5+ years before Ronda even started.

her kid is Hawaiian you fucking goofs.

"As a white person, I assume that white person names are the default and 'normal' and any non white names are weird and not normal"

Thanks for playing moron.
Oh grow up. That name is crazy. She won't grow up in an island tribe bro. There are forms in our world, you gotta spell shit to people

Oh grow up. That name is crazy. She won't grow up in an island tribe bro. There are forms in our world, you gotta spell shit to people
"Growing up" is realizing that the entire planet isn't white suburban America and realizing that your culture is not the "default" that everyone else is expected to abide by. Her kid is Hawaiian and has a Hawaiian name. Oh no. So crazy.

"Growing up" is realizing that the entire planet isn't white suburban America and realizing that your culture is not the "default" that everyone else is expected to abide by. Her kid is Hawaiian and has a Hawaiian name. Oh no. So crazy.
Dude unless that kid lives in a tribal society without written language that name is gonna make every day of their life worse.

If you can't figure that out you're a total dweeb.

Dude unless that kid lives in a tribal society without written language that name is gonna make every day of their life worse.

If you can't figure that out you're a total dweeb.
Imagine being a whole ass adult and just now finding out about the existence of islanders.

Nothing he said was false. 100% accurate. Rounda has NEVER given credit to Nunes or Holm for beating her ass. She claims concussions beat her. What a git. And to treat employees poorly just shows what kind of person Rounda is.
giphy.gif

Came purely for the shadowboxing gif and was disappointed it took so long for me to see it

But I had never seen that top one before
Lol I will never forget seeing when that footage first popped up from the open workout and people were copping pleas for why her boxing looked so embarrassing

Imagine being a whole ass adult and just now finding out about the existence of islanders.
You think a millionaire celebrities kid is gonna make bug paste and life in a teepee on an island without any government or commercial forms to fill out over the phone? Ok radio

That's fine. I don't think anyone is offended by you thinking that. You seem to be offended by people saying unflattering things about your favorite fighter though.
Was never offended, you keep inserting feelings that don't exist and were never mentioned, while spouting about "MMA should never effect personal life."

I said this thread was entertaining because of some of the diatribes, and somehow you've turned that into me being offended and Ronda's biggest fan. I think that says more about your lack of comprehension than it does my being an offended fan of Ronda.

10-1 you turn that into something it totally isn't, too, so this will be my last response.

What was that about armchair psychologists? <lol>
Fair, but there's a big difference in me saying some of you have clearly been hurt by a woman, versus the paragraphs long "she's a psychopath, no she's a narcissist, no she's a classic clinical sociopath" silliness I was referring to with the armchair comment.

I ain't tryng to diagnose anybody, but it's impossible not to see some of these responses and not think some woman must've just hurt some of these folks badly.

Came purely for the shadowboxing gif and was disappointed it took so long for me to see it

Lol I will never forget seeing when that footage first popped up from the open workout and people were copping pleas for why her boxing looked so embarrassing

It's legit difficult to replicate her shadow boxing, it feels so fucking wrong in terms of shoulders and head position.

Here's 2 of the classic Ronda videos that feature the shadowboxing meme. Both of the originals were taken down but luckily, they've been re uploaded.

Back