The Official "MMAMuscle is my hero" / "MMAMuscle are evil" Thread, 1,000,000 merged

Right, what was I thinking? Of course people don't research the online stores they buy... :rolleyes:
lol

I feel kind of bad for whoever bought MMAMuscle. Danny mentioned multiple times that they were bought out by "a larger company". Surprise! The company's name is in the toilet.

Danny Rampelli, whoever claims to be managing the "back end" of MMAMuscle. My Paypal payment was also sent to a Danny Rampelli.

Just thought I'd post an update since someone else bumped another MMAMuscle thread. I did get my refund through PayPal about a week ago. Am I happy or relieved? Not really. To me it was more like finding lost money because it was already gone in my mind.

I can't believe somebody would buy the company... the name has been so tarnished. It's not hard to get a reseller account with CSI, why not start new?

mmagear-->mmauniverse anyone?

You're not just buying the name remember? Sometimes it's just plain better to buy the whole lot and then repackage it. Compare it to buying a failing restaurant. You sure as hell ain't buying the name. But hey, you've got the kitchen, tables, cutlery and building sussed. A coat of paint some new signage and you're good to go again.

Same thing with these companies, buy all the setup stuff, primarily all the hardware. Buy the info/r&d learned already. Fresh webpage and you're good to go again

Same thing with these companies, buy all the setup stuff, primarily all the hardware. Buy the info/r&d learned already. Fresh webpage and you're good to go again

Except with MMAMuscle all you're buying is a CSI reseller agreement... which anyone can get.

It's crazy coming back to Sherdog after months and reading this thread. I bought hundreds of dollars of stuff from MMAMuscle without a problem and advertised it on the forums how much I loved their service. It's baffling how much of a 180 it looks like they have done in such a short period of time.

Here's an update. I posted on this thread a while back that I've had good experiances with MMA Muscle in the past. Well that's changed. I ordered a pair of gloves in the 4/27 - 5/2 window that has been noted earlier. After 6 weeks and 7 emails I turned it over to my credit card company. I just got a call from thier rep Danny, they say they are sorry, and if I still want them they would give me a $10 gift certificate to use later. He told me about all the new products they are getting like "Tapout". I asked and he did say that it wouldn't be drop shipped any more, they are going to stock everything. That their only competion is going to be MMA Warehouse. I wished him good luck, but I'm not interested.

Back