The official Kim Winslow super sexy appreciation thread!

Earthworm Jim

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You know it just had to be done & let me say in advance that I take full responsibility for the potential inbred animal zoo this thread may turn into.

However, it is a burden I'm willing to carry & will be happy to cherry pop what little (if any) popularity this woman has.

In fact, all world class referee skills (or lack thereof) aside, I don't find this woman to be appealing at all & can only tolerate looking at her face for mere milliseconds before I start to feel like vomiting from my anus!

But despite this woman's obvious grotesque frankenstyle radioactive Chernobyl prize winning appearance, I'm sure some will agree she possesses inner beauty (& I do mean 'deep under the sea' inner beauty) & so I am here today on a personal mission to find at least a few sherdoggers who find this woman to be appealing in any sense of the word.

Honestly, how many pages can this thread get? (I bet 2 pages max! :D)
Does this woman even have any fans? (even blind ones?)
Will her children's, children ever win any beauty contests? (even if they're up against ginger haired mongoloids?)
How long until this shit is 'wastelanded' or even 'invalid threaded' ??? :D

Let's start with a few sexy pictures of, The Kim...

s2gxmt.jpg

winslow2copy.png

LeoKim.jpg

Please feel free to share your opinions on... The Kim!

Last edited:
I despise female refs who look like men. For me, they're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty. But, in Kim Winslow's case, I'll make an exception.

To be honest I'd bang Kim Winslow out of curiousity. I've got a feeling her orgasm face would be priceless.

I feel like when I see her cross the screen in the background during a fight that she seems out of place. Like she belongs in a dark and foggy forest, gliding around and looking for children to eat.

I despise female refs who look like men. For me, they're somewhere between a cockroach and that white stuff that accumulates at the corner of your mouth when you're really thirsty. But, in Kim Winslow's case, I'll make an exception.

To be honest I'd bang Kim Winslow out of curiousity. I've got a feeling her orgasm face would be priceless.

Seinfeld-Leaving.gif

Assuming she doesn't rip off your head & eat it after u finish lol

She doesn't seem like that great a ref, and ever since she managed to somehow announce that a TUF fight that ended by armbar, was, infact, a TKO... well, not too high hopes for her reffing ability.

That being said, I don't see what she has done to deserve this level of disrespect, I hope the mods close this thread...

When she ran in to stop a 260lb ManBearPig pounding the crap out of Dave Herman. It was kind of like:

hDFE7E62E

Gonzaga turned his head around, lol'd and stopped punching him on his own accord. She shouldn't be reffing HW fights. She ain't that bad as a ref though tbh.

She doesn't seem like that great a ref, and ever since she managed to somehow announce that a TUF fight that ended by armbar, was, infact, a TKO... well, not too high hopes for her reffing ability.

That being said, I don't see what she has done to deserve this level of disrespect, I hope the mods close this thread...

It's official, we have 'one' Kim Winslow fan! Remember this guy...
BTW, if she wasn't such a horrible ref, I wouldn't be hanging so much shit on her.

It's official, we have 'one' Kim Winslow fan! Remember this guy...
BTW, if she wasn't such a horrible ref, I wouldn't be hanging so much shit on her.

That comment didn't come across to me like a Kim Winslow "fan". As far as I saw the poster just made a point. There's 2 contrasting viewpoints here:

1) She's the second worst ref in the UFC (not worse than Percival) and she's fugly.

2) She's just a human being trying to live her life, dude.

Both valid points. Tbh I agree with you though. Point 2) is irrelevant on the internet unless you're directly harming someone, it's just a bit of a laugh. Hard to imagine her giving 2 fucks about any of our opinions, positive or negative.

Put the bunny back in the box.

When she ran in to stop a 260lb ManBearPig pounding the crap out of Dave Herman. It was kind of like:

hDFE7E62E

Gonzaga turned his head around, lol'd and stopped punching him on his own accord. She shouldn't be reffing HW fights. She ain't that bad as a ref though tbh.

Craziest fucking gif I've seen in a long time. Blew his shirt right off. Scary shit.

I often imagine what my life would be like if I lost my virginity to Kim Winslow...

Urethral virginity of course. A quick poke around with a cotton bud is all she'd get. I've got self respect.

would bang,because i bet she's a freak in the bedroom. she has to make up for what god has done to her.

Don't get me wrong. I'd wine her and dine her first... I've heard her diet consists mostly of miscellaneous bathroom waste.

Back