The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

lol Nas flows like Rick Ross now. I love him though regardless of KanGay behind the beats.

lol Nas flows like Rick Ross now. I love him though regardless of KanGay behind the beats.

He sounds really lazy on Nasir, like he sent Kanye a bunch of his leftover verses and told him to make an album. Adam & Eve is the only track Nas goes in on.

Cops has such a cool beat with Slick Rick but both verses are amateur hour. Hopefully it becomes a dope remix because it's too cool for that garbage.

Imma listen to Nasir and Jay Rock's album now....fucking excited, world cup shit too.

But seems like Nasir isnt out yet on spotify...

EDIT: Found it on YT, this has some of the best production of the whole lot of albums released by Kanye. Fucking love the samples and the production. Nas sounds like Nas but there arent verses that seemed spectacular imo.

Last edited:
Nas absolutely slays White Label, I was skeptical he'd sound this comfortable over Kanye beats

My mama didn't raise no fool because my mama didn't raise me, fool.

I miss Sean P. No one rapped like him.

Music is subjective, how bout dah?!

We'll see which album is talked about more in the coming years and which album has more influence etc.

MNIMN>Daytona and enjoyed it more on a first listen.

Ye >>>>>> Daytona.
This not subjective. Ye is shit. Daytona is pure heat.

Cudi's album is okay, on the parts where Kenye isn't rapping.

This not subjective. Ye is shit. Daytona is pure heat.

Cudi's album is okay, on the parts where Kenye isn't rapping.
What an embarrassing post.

What if I told you the guy you hate so much, produced the entirety of Daytona dumbass. I saw the thread you made, just shut up.

What a ridiculous month it has been and we're only 17 days in, Jay Z and Beyonce surprise drop.

Apeshit sounds like its by Migos and Beyonce actually delivers very well.

I'm really disappointed by Nas's performance on the album. I really liked Ye's beats but Nas didn't really deliver much on them to be honest and left me wanting more. I'd say it's my least favourite project of the albums released thus far. Also once again 070 Shake comes through with a fire ass feature that becomes one of the highlights of the album. She did it on DAYTONA, Ye and now on this as well. She's killing it. And she's only 20 too.

I'm really disappointed by Nas's performance on the album. I really liked Ye's beats but Nas didn't really deliver much on them to be honest and left me wanting more. I'd say it's my least favourite project of the albums released thus far. Also once again 070 Shake comes through with a fire ass feature that becomes one of the highlights of the album. She did it on DAYTONA, Ye and now on this as well. She's killing it. And she's only 20 too.
Peeped her solo shit, outside of the group track she did, not really fucking with it. Seems like Kanye knows exactly how to use her, hopefully he produces and helps make her album.

She has the first verse here and its sounds great.

Kanye's production >>>>> Nas lyrics on here. He came with no clips, ammo nothing.

Kanye has a great verse on the second track too.

Peeped her solo shit, outside of the group track she did, not really fucking with it. Seems like Kanye knows exactly how to use her, hopefully he produces and helps make her album.

She has the first verse here and its sounds great.

Kanye's production >>>>> Nas lyrics on here. He came with no clips, ammo nothing.

Kanye has a great verse on the second track too.

Yer I've checked out some of her solo work. Trust Nobody is such a great song. I think Kanye obviously fucks with her vision if he is putting on her on all these albums so I can't wait to see what she's going to put out next.

Yer I'm not sure where Nas was going with this. It seemed he made this in like a week which is probably what happened.

Yer I've checked out some of her solo work. Trust Nobody is such a great song. I think Kanye obviously fucks with her vision if he is putting on her on all these albums so I can't wait to see what she's going to put out next.
She's surprisingly versatile with her voice. Sounds like a teenager, 9 year old and an old woman on various shit.

She's surprisingly versatile with her voice. Sounds like a teenager, 9 year old and an old woman on various shit.
Incredibly versalite. None of her features in these new albums sound alike except maybe Ghost Town and Violent Crimes. She can rap too so there's a lot of potential there.

Hoodwolf 2 needs to actually drop at some point. Was supposed to come out cinco de mayo.

Looks like XXXTentacion got caught lacking, they got videos out there of him basically dead in his car. Shit is wild. They said someone shot/stabbed him and that he was comatose in severe condition going to the hospital.

This shit isnt even funny, no reason for kids to be taking each others lives over some fake online tough guy acts. Whats even worse is the douchebags posting "Lol" and "Good", I fucking hate that anonymity means a majority of us just lose our empathy for people regardless of the dumb shit kids do.

Back