The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

the best discog in rap is The Roots btw, classics in three decades what you know about that

Aquemi, ATLiens and The love below by Dre.

3 classics vs Kanye's 6. Nah not even close.

Stankonia is better than any album Kanye has put out since Watch the Throne.

Kanye has TCD, Late Registration, Graduation, and Watch the Throne

Kast has Southernplayalistic, ATLiens, Aquemeni, Stankonia, Speakerbox/Love Below

5 to 4.

We can just agree to disagree because Kanye fell off long ago imo. Its a subjective argument.

Last edited:
Bruh the Kanye west album gets better every listen ala Yeezus.

Its so damn good. Ghost Town is track of the year and of all time.

Yikes is gonna be a huge single, probably gonna be used in a ton of trailers.

Violent Crimes is an amazing closer, that chick is gonna blow.

I would be so damn hype if the Cudi/Kanye album is better than this.
070 Shake's verse was so fucking beautiful - WE'RE STILL THE KIDS WE USED TO BE. She's going to be a star. Her vocals on Santeria were also amazing and definitely one of the highlights of the album for me.

Stankonia is better than any album Kanye has put out since Watch the Throne.

Kanye has TCD, Late Registration, Graduation, and Watch the Throne

Kast has Southernplayalistic, ATLiens, Aquemeni, Stankonia, Speakerbox/Love Below

5 to 3.

We can just agree to disagree because Kanye fell off long ago imo. Its a subjective argument.

You saying all their albums are classic?

Lol you leave Yeezus and MBDTF off Ye's and put up Stankonia for OutKast? How?
808's not included? Ok.....
Kanye didnt fall of a long time ago, he released Yeezus and MBDTF this decade. TLOP is also an A+ tier album, and I need time for this album to digest to have a proper opinion.

Its not really a subjective argument to leave MBDTF of Kanye's Classics because its widely regarded as his best work and 808s as probably the most influential of his works.

I love WTT, I really do, its underrated and its braggadocios rap at its finest.

Music is subjective but Kanye's discography in hiphop is hard to top.

I love outKast, I love Andre 3k. I wish we got a solo like we did Big Boi's, and Ill say if MBDTF didnt release in 2010, then Big Boi's Sir Lucious left foot would be AOTY.

Can't wait for Kids See Ghost next week and the Nas album after that.

Ye really blessing us this June goddamn

070 Shake's verse was so fucking beautiful - WE'RE STILL THE KIDS WE USED TO BE. She's going to be a star. Her vocals on Santeria were also amazing and definitely one of the highlights of the album for me.
You know homie.
Just stop you UK :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

What the fuck is this fucking trash ROFL.
Still shook, dweeb. Keep internet hyping, instead of having discussions, lol at deleting your comments once you got checked.

Can't wait for Kids See Ghost next week and the Nas album after that.

Ye really blessing us this June goddamn
Bro, Ghost Town was meant to be on the Cudi/Kanye album. Its already SOTY, if the album is as good as that track, then we may have AOTY and one of the best albums this decade. [omg1]

Bro, Ghost Town was meant to be on the Cudi/Kanye album. Its already SOTY, if the album is as good as that track, then we may have AOTY and one of the best albums this decade. [omg1]
Damn I didn't know it was supposed to be on the collab album, it's my favorite track on the album for sure and has been on repeat since it came out.

Kim said that her favorite album is the Kids See Ghost and she seems to have really good taste. Let's see. All I know is that Cudi/Kanye make classics when they come together and I'm not expecting anything less.

You saying all their albums are classic?

Lol you leave Yeezus and MBDTF off Ye's and put up Stankonia for OutKast? How?
808's not included? Ok.....
Kanye didnt fall of a long time ago, he released Yeezus and MBDTF this decade. TLOP is also an A+ tier album, and I need time for this album to digest to have a proper opinion.

Its not really a subjective argument to leave MBDTF of Kanye's Classics because its widely regarded as his best work and 808s as probably the most influential of his works.

I love WTT, I really do, its underrated and its braggadocios rap at its finest.

Music is subjective but Kanye's discography in hiphop is hard to top.

I love outKast, I love Andre 3k. I wish we got a solo like we did Big Boi's, and Ill say if MBDTF didnt release in 2010, then Big Boi's Sir Lucious left foot would be AOTY.

I've still liked songs here and there from Ye since then, but I haven't liked an entire album to where I consider it a classic, but I don't disagree he has had critically acclaimed albums since then. I can see why people would consider later albums classics. It's a matter if personal preference to me.

Completely agree on SIr Luscious it was a great album.

Damn I didn't know it was supposed to be on the collab album, it's my favorite track on the album for sure and has been on repeat since it came out.

Kim said that her favorite album is the Kids See Ghost and she seems to have really good taste. Let's see. All I know is that Cudi/Kanye make classics when they come together and I'm not expecting anything less.

PPDS is one of my most listened to albums since it came out. More Cudi is always good. He does make stinkers like the SB2H garbage album
but when Kanye and him collab, we only get classics. And we're getting a whole album from them, good lord. Next week cant come soon enough.

I've still liked songs here and there from Ye since then, but I haven't liked an entire album to where I consider it a classic, but I don't disagree he has had critically acclaimed albums since then. I can see why people would consider later albums classics. It's a matter if personal preference to me.

Completely agree on SIr Luscious it was a great album.

I love when I can have a discussion with someone, find some differences and commonalities etc. OutKast is phenomenal, and I love their works. And I can see why some people wouldnt like Yeezus etc.

@TribalDrumz

See how grown adults can have a conversation without resorting to swears and tough guy acts.

6ix9ine really trying to die out here huh
Chicago goons don't play. Lil Reese will put a hit on 6ix9ine soon as he steps foot into Chicago. Keef and his associates really are about that life.

tenor.gif

I don’t think the Roots have ever had a classic. They put out a lot of good albums, but I’ve never fell in love with any of them. They are similar to Little Brother where there stuff is pleasant but begins to blur and blend in with one another. Certainly have never produced anything as good as MBTDF.

I don’t think the Roots have ever had a classic. They put out a lot of good albums, but I’ve never fell in love with any of them. They are similar to Little Brother where there stuff is pleasant but begins to blur and blend in with one another. Certainly have never produced anything as good as MBTDF.
Plus I don't think they have the kind of influence that Kanye has had which is what classic albums should do. I mean just look at 808s and Heartbreak alone and look at the kind of impact it made and how many rappers it has influenced. Drake who is currently the biggest rapper alive wouldn't be Drake without that album.

Things Fall Apart is a bulletproof 10/10 and they have like seven other releases nearly as good

Hey dumfuck you live in UK you don’t shit about quality rap besides what you can find on the internet.. it’s really no surprise that all you listen to is commercial radio trash. It’s really sad that’s all you know is wannabe gangster trash music. Keep surfing the internet from the UK while I actually go to hip hop shows here In Los Angeles. You are the definition of a wannabe try hard.

Never really grouped Little Brother and The Roots in the same category but my awareness of their discog is pretty limited outside of The Minstrel Show

I did like Phonte's first collab album as The Foreign Exchange more tho

Back