The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

real

cant wait for this

Haven’t really fucked with any 21 songs since that tape with Offset but I like the new direction 21 Savage is taking in life, making smart investments and not wasting his cash on material things like jewelry. I can respect it.

Just because Kanye keeps inserting himself into the news

Haven’t really fucked with any 21 songs since that tape with Offset but I like the new direction 21 Savage is taking in life, making smart investments and not wasting his cash on material things like jewelry. I can respect it.
21 rly out here educating the youth ON GOD
Just because Kanye keeps inserting himself into the news

u hear his two new songs lol idk what to make of em

u hear his two new songs lol idk what to make of em

They sound quickly thrown together, which isn't what makes Kanye great. Kanye's best is where he meticulously works and reworks his work, like College Dropout and MY Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy.

He's the best in the game at taking risks and they've been fruitful for rap. It doesn't always hit, but between his sound, style, subject matter, and even his distribution, no one has done new things like Kanye has.

They sound quickly thrown together, which isn't what makes Kanye great. Kanye's best is where he meticulously works and reworks his work, like College Dropout and MY Beautiful Twisted Dark Fantasy.

He's the best in the game at taking risks and they've been fruitful for rap. It doesn't always hit, but between his sound, style, subject matter, and even his distribution, no one has done new things like Kanye has.
I didnt take you serious before but {<redford}

Hopsin's "No Words" from almost 3 years ago is still fire today for a dope ass beat and the lyrics

mans made a joke of a song and its actually his best lmao
He proved his point. If it was about money, Hopsin could be just like every other Lil rapper that is dominating mainstream "rap". Look how many views this song but Hopsin knew and knows it's garbage. The sad reality of rap and hip hop is that some people actually think this is his best song.

He proved his point. If it was about money, Hopsin could be just like every other Lil rapper that is dominating mainstream "rap". Look how many views this song but Hopsin knew and knows it's garbage. The sad reality of rap and hip hop is that some people actually think this is his best song.
lmao he 100% could not be

and yes that is his best song

Back