The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

thugger really done dropped the two best verses of 2018 this is wild

let me hear j cole rap like this lmfaoo thug >>> cole

Denzel just came through my venue. He goes hard in the paint live and he and his crew were nice as fuck, super easy to work with. He gave one of our security a bottle of henny. I can't say enough good things about Curry right now.

Best track on the album. Pretty solid first album. DMD, Prove It, Deadpool, Celine, Hemi, Pick It Up, Xoxo, Chump, and Champion are all solid Dex songs. Just too bad he went super generic with sappy autotune tracks.

Odd he made a song about beating his ex.

Best track on the album. Pretty solid first album. DMD, Prove It, Deadpool, Celine, Hemi, Pick It Up, Xoxo, Chump, and Champion are all solid Dex songs. Just too bad he went super generic with sappy autotune tracks.

Odd he made a song about beating his ex.

a lot of rappers dropping shit lately

new dexter
new lil xan
new cardi b
new drake
+ more

but nav on this track is too good not to post. i dont like belly but nav with these adlibs and this verse...fammmmmmm
HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png
HWaQd6Z.png

Meech killing these beats like usual.

Meech killing these beats like usual.

Finally someone posts new good shit instead of trash... lol at 21 douche with the double yellows.. Hopefully fades away and the hip hop thread is saved..

New Kool Keith is banging!

New Kool Keith is banging!

Yeah, it's really good. Way better than I was expecting. I do wish they curved the Dr. Octagon theme though as I don't think it captures the same mood or charm as the original; it feels like a different character. I think it would have fit better as a Black Elvis release. That's all minor though, on it's own its a really good album.

Apparently Handsome Boy Modeling School did the release party and announced they've been working on a new project. That should be dope given Automators output on Moosebumps. Maybe some day Prince Paul and Keith can sync up for a Crazy Lou album.

ATTENTION ALL UZI HATERS

LISTEN TO THIS TRACK

THEN TRY TO JUSTIFY YOUR HATING

ILL WAIT

Back