The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Tomorrow at 6pm we reloaded

Lil_Wayne_D6_Reloaded-front-large.jpg

Maxo Kream debut album was straight fire. Punken really surprised me, so fucking dope.

First song that got me into who sampled what, and as a result the old school funk classics

Drake can't rap or write. He's garbage.
lmao why u talk like he fucked ur girl? u can dislike his music while still recognizing the objective truth that hes talented. been known drake writes for himself and other artists

lmao why u talk like he fucked ur girl? u can dislike his music while still recognizing the objective truth that hes talented. been known drake writes for himself and other artists

Him writing for himself don’t make him look any better. He still can’t rap or write.

Stay schemin is one of his most famous verses and it is trash. It's like Earl's lazy flow without any interesting wordplay and more pauses.

Anyways, lets remember that time Lil Yachty had a good verse then got immediately destroyed

Culture 2 was fucking BORING, barely made is through all 24 tracks. It has a few bangers but man, it’s way too long.

how they gon put my boy NAV on here?? he way too big fam on god

in for purpp doe
7qCiSUb.png

"i cant fuck with u if we werent friends on MySpace" is the hardest line of all time on god

Back