The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

I think Antwon would be good with the Awful crew. I think his style would fit Archibald Slim or Stalin Majesty.

Never heard of those guys. I checked them out on youtube, not really my thing, so yeah - Antwon would probably fit right in with them.
He's got a good voice and good cadence, but his subject matter is just awful. No ability to story tell (which ugly is amazing at), and all he raps about is pussy and fucking. Boring as shit.

Any Ugly Mane fans around here?

If you're a fan of dark hip hop, fuck. This is it. He released this album last night and this track in particular is fucking wild....

Check out bones if you like dark shit.

Check out bones if you like dark shit.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked out that video and a few others from him on youtube. Not really my thing though. Some of the beats were ok, but his style is a little too southern and melodic for me.

Thanks for the suggestion. I checked out that video and a few others from him on youtube. Not really my thing though. Some of the beats were ok, but his style is a little too southern and melodic for me.

No worries man. Hes got a pretty special fanbase lol. You ever listen to Death Grips or Clppng? You might like them. They are loud and brash. Moodie Black is badass too.

Kool AD is the best rapper in the world.

No worries man. Hes got a pretty special fanbase lol. You ever listen to Death Grips or Clppng? You might like them. They are loud and brash. Moodie Black is badass too.

I don't think anyone can hang with Mick Jenkins today.

Death Grips and Clipping are both pretty hit or miss with me. They both have tracks that I really enjoy followed by a bunch that I can't stand. They push the boundaries of industrial/noise pretty damn far. Too far in most cases for my taste.

Love these tracks though

I don't think anyone can hang with Mick Jenkins today.

Not sure why you brought up Mick Jenkins but I do like him. Fave tracks..

Death Grips and Clipping are both pretty hit or miss with me. They both have tracks that I really enjoy followed by a bunch that I can't stand. They push the boundaries of industrial/noise pretty damn far. Too far in most cases for my taste.

Love these tracks though

Death Grips and Clppng I feel the same way but Desth Grips has more mainstream appeal.

My fave by them is Come Up and Get Me. Hence my avatar. Hyyyyype music.

Clppng I dont really fuck with but their emcee is really talented.

Back