The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Crazy how badly some of these new age rappers rip off three 6 mafia.

you should check out the new seed of six. It's Lil Infamous and Locodunit. nice to see DJ Paul keep that Memphis sound alive.

you should check out the new seed of six. It's Lil Infamous and Locodunit. nice to see DJ Paul keep that Memphis sound alive.

Kinda sounds like suicide boys but then again they ripped off that sound from Three 6, I remember Juicy J did a tape with the suicide boys and it was honestly flames. Sounded like some new age Three 6.

SB straight up ripped off that Memphis trap sound with the horrorcore samples. DJ Paul official has beef with them now and the have a horrible fan base as well..
I'm telling you the new Seed of Six album is hard as fuck keeping that 3 6 sound alive.

SB straight up ripped off that Memphis trap sound with the horrorcore samples. DJ Paul official has beef with them now and the have a horrible fan base as well..
I'm telling you the new Seed of Six album is hard as fuck keeping that 3 6 sound alive.

Last I heard from em was da mafia 6

Which was also flames

I hate to admit it though, I love good lyrical shit and hard AF old jams but I sometimes got a soft spot for absolute trash and my nomination is....

Absolutely hated this song at first, few spins later it got me singing “I GOT HOEEEEEES” my guilty pleasure.

I hate to admit it though, I love good lyrical shit and hard AF old jams but I sometimes got a soft spot for absolute trash and my nomination is....

Absolutely hated this song at first, few spins later it got me singing “I GOT HOEEEEEES” my guilty pleasure.

this is a good song off a good album. he’s kind of an og maco rip-off but it’s good music.

this is a good song off a good album. he’s kind of an og maco rip-off but it’s good music.
Actually just scoped Mudboy and it had some bangers. Definitely has some weirdo sounds though lol as for new jams, I cannot believe I’m actually really enjoying a 21 Savage Project, his new album definitely shows him growing as an artist.

Actually just scoped Mudboy and it had some bangers. Definitely has some weirdo sounds though lol as for new jams, I cannot believe I’m actually really enjoying a 21 Savage Project, his new album definitely shows him growing as an artist.

i was already falling asleep by the time i tried checking it out last night so that didn’t work out but i really like 21 savage and his project with metro was one of my fav hip hop projects that year. i’m gonna give the new drop another gander later tonight.

i was already falling asleep by the time i tried checking it out last night so that didn’t work out but i really like 21 savage and his project with metro was one of my fav hip hop projects that year. i’m gonna give the new drop another gander later tonight.
The song with Schoolboy Q and Project Pat is an absolute banger, classic Memphis sound for sure, glad they brought an OG like Project Pat on that song.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back