The Official Sherdog Rap/Gangsta/Hip-Hop Thread

Hyperglide

Tell Apathy
@Gold
Reaction score
Ever since RoosterShooter dipped off the boards, the dialogue on Hip-Hop has dwindled significantly everywhere, nothing in the 'berry, P&M or the Plats. WTF?!? Hip-Hop/Rap is the most popular genre of music today and NOTHING?!?!

Most of those threads were flamewars but hey this is just a thread to post what you're listening to and small talk/banter.

CyHi The Prynce is pretty damn underrated.

It bumps in the whip

Haven't been into Hip-Hop for the past years. Besides Tech N9ne, Mac Lethal, Potluck, Rittz and some others. But Rittz just drop his new album. It's fucking awesome.

Still not sure what sub-genre this kind of hip-hop is. People in the video comments are saying it's triphop, instrumental hip-hop, jazzhop or w/e. Well, this is the kind of music I have been listening to so far. Pretty cool stuff

Last edited:
I haven't really listened/talked to anyone about any newer shit, but this dude just played a show with RA in my area and I've been liking his stuff. He's got a decent amount of views of the ole youtubes so I'm guessing he's somewhat well known. Kids only 17.

And because I was just telling a friend about seeing this shit live and it still blows my mind

I haven't really listened/talked to anyone about any newer shit, but this dude just played a show with RA in my area and I've been liking his stuff. He's got a decent amount of views of the ole youtubes so I'm guessing he's somewhat well known. Kids only 17.

And because I was just telling a friend about seeing this shit live and it still blows my mind

I've seen him on a few Cyphers, he's pretty good. I really liked this mic session he did:

Aes Rock's new album is pretty good. Best since Labor Days me thinks.

I've seen him on a few Cyphers, he's pretty good. I really liked this mic session he did:

Oh nice, hadn't heard that before thanks.

I'm glad you've heard him before way down in Fla, he's from a few towns over and I love when local guys can make it out of Mass haha.

Oh nice, hadn't heard that before thanks.

I'm glad you've heard him before way down in Fla, he's from a few towns over and I love when local guys can make it out of Mass haha.

Lol,I definitely wasn't expecting to see him posted, complete luck haha. I'm a huge fan of that YouTube Channel though (The Cypher Effect). They showcase a lot of talented underground Rappers.

Back