The Official Fifa World Cup thread v6: Last Minute Winner Edition

Who advances to the knockouts?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love how all the bitter England haters suddenly have to make up crap like "lol at the Engerlund fans thinking they're gonna win the Cup".

Up there with the ABU brigade.
Apples and Oranges, United had more than two decades of success, their fans had something to crow about, England are 5-0 up against a team on a level with a League of Ireland side and there are more hard ons than sherdoggers in the hormonal transition thread.

Love how all the bitter England haters suddenly have to make up crap like "lol at the Engerlund fans thinking they're gonna win the Cup".

Up there with the ABU brigade.
Lol, they've really surfaced haven't they. Lol, fuck me, I probably carry the least amount of care for England being from Belfast and I'm even contempt and happy here, and all these cats coming outta the woodwork lol

Lets be positive people it may be Panama but they cant help who they play.

Apples and Oranges, United had more than two decades of success, their fans had something to crow about, England are 5-0 up against a team on a level with a League of Ireland side and there are more hard ons than sherdoggers in the hormonal transition thread.
stick around...our friend @Chules needs another agender bud...

I'm just pleased J-Lingz scored a banger. Poor lad got battered in the first 20 mins lol.

Point stands.

Whenever United had a rare good day last season you'd get the ABUs pulling up the random twitter of MANUfan1998 "United showing that they're gonna win the double!!!!!!"

LOL at all the deluded United fans.

Only thing more pathetic than twitter is those who quote it as if it were relevant news, imo.

A England gubbing of a small-fry country is all it takes to turn the cereal milk to piss and spice things up. Lmao. Ah fucking love it!

Kane gonna claim that one for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back