• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ronaldo is from another planet
Sir Alex's legacy will never be matched
Brazil 2002 is the best squad i've ever seen
Arsenal are always contenders, best academy in England
AC Milan are a defensive powerhouse
Barcelona are very good but fragile in the center of the pitch. They're lucky Spaniards are so small
Messi needs to score more internationally for me
Italy is probably the most competitive leauge
Zidane was untouchable

I should make a full list of stuff people who stopped watching in 2009 type and say frequently like it fucking matters

Portugal are fucking trash lmao
fnhk413585252e9a40bc21.gif

just in case im being misunderstood i would slap with a rose and make you trying to find your teeth for 2 weeks. just with a rose, dear.

Haaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha

I never thought I'd see an emo anime Barça twitter account in 2018.

All it's missing is a Messi tribute video with a Dashboard Confessional song.

Edit:

OMG

WHAT A GEM

oh, another person who stopped watching in 2009. Boring
Oh wow because some of my favorite players include R9, Ronaldinho and Zidane means I stopped watching football? Shit I guess if Im not in love with the current crop of players, I dunno shit.

I only mentioned 3, and this homie is defensive of the back. Lol at that long post he wrote afterwards, hahaha.

Oh wow because some of my favorite players include R9, Ronaldinho and Zidane means I stopped watching football? Shit I guess if Im not in love with the current crop of players, I dunno shit.

I only mentioned 3, and this homie is defensive of the back. Lol at that long post he wrote afterwards, hahaha.
rivaldo.jpg

Argentina need a favour from Croatia against Iceland but Zlatko Dalic plans to rest some key players for their final group game.

Croatia coach Zlatko Dalic says he will rest players in their final World Cup group match against Iceland, potentially dealing a damaging blow to Argentina's hopes of going through.

An emphatic 3-0 win over Jorge Sampaoli's side in Nizhny Novgorod on Thursday secured Croatia's place in the last 16, while leaving their opponents with just one point from two games.

Argentina must beat Nigeria in their final Group D game to stand a chance of going through, but Iceland will pip them to a spot in the knockouts if they claim four points from their remaining two matches against Nigeria and Croatia.

And Dalic admits he will look to give his stars a break in the meeting in Rostov, meaning Argentina's chances could be further reduced.

When asked if he will rest any players against Iceland, despite first place in the group being up for grabs, Dalic told a news conference: "Yes, I will."

He added that he hopes Croatia will have earned more neutral support at the World Cup after taking six points from two matches, in which they scored five goals and conceded none.

"I think we'll win over additional fans," he said. "Whoever watched this match, watched Croatia play, must start rooting for Croatia."

Dalic's side trained at Nizhny Novgorod Stadium on Wednesday, while Argentina decided to hold their last session in Moscow before heading to the city.

It was suggested that Croatia's decision to prepare at the ground may have helped their preparations, but Dalic revealed he had not even done tactical drills with his players in the last 48 hours, instead relying on their desire to impress against the group favourites.

"I'll tell you one thing: we haven't done tactics over the past two days," he said. "I wanted to relieve my players of the stress, to go onto the pitch and enjoy it.

"I said this would be the easiest match, not because Argentina are poor but because of our motivation. My players and everyone at home enjoyed it."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back