The Official Fifa World Cup thread v5: We go Agane

Would you rather

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
8dlYQJ7.jpg

LOL

I don't know if he mentally has the drive in this WC after already quitting the NT squad and coming back.

2014 was Messi's chance to undeniably set in stone that he is the GOAT in the biggest sport in human history and against one of the most winning est teams in WC history. Too bad....

People still continue with this crud that the WC is the highest standard in the game?

This tournament, and indeed the last 3-4, prove that CL is of a far higher standard.

2014 was Messi's chance to undeniably set in stone that he is the GOAT in the biggest sport in human history and against one of the most winning est teams in WC history. Too bad....
Yeah but a fat kid beat him

images

and Schürrle lmao

goetze-schuerrle-600.jpg

People still continue with this crud that the WC is the highest standard in the game?

This tournament, and indeed the last 3-4, prove that CL is of a far higher standard.
Its definitely more prestigious than the CL.

International football is terrible, I'm just here for the memes. Biggest theme of this WC so far has been how bad everyone has looked, I've been loving it.

Its definitely more prestigious than the CL.
You can't compare the two trophies imo.

CL is the best of the best squads and WC is luck of the draw in who you have on the NT. Germany and Spain had perfect timing when they won as they literally had all the best footballers in their arguable primes.

You can't compare the two trophies imo.

CL is the best of the best squads and WC is luck of the draw in who you have on the NT. Germany and Spain had perfect timing when they won as they literally had all the best footballers in their arguable primes.
You could literally say that for most winners. But I dont get as hyped for the whole CL tourney as I do the WC, maybe its cause it happens every 4 years and the games are usually unpredictable. You also dont get moments like Zidane throwing away the WC by headbutting.

You could literally say that for most winners. But I dont get as hyped for the whole CL tourney as I do the WC, maybe its cause it happens every 4 years and the games are usually unpredictable. You also dont get moments like Zidane throwing away the WC by headbutting.

Or Zidane winning a WC and then taking his team to the final of another WC in his later 30's.

But, I agree I get more hyped for WC.

Or Zidane winning a WC and then taking his team to the final of another WC in his later 30's.

But, I agree I get more hyped for WC.
Zidane is one of my favorite players ever, up there with Ronaldo phenomenal, and Ronaldinho.

Leonard messy is fortunate that Belgium beat the juggernaut known as USA in the 2014 knockout round. Otherwise he would’ve never even made the wc final to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back