The Official Fifa World Cup thread v19: England v Belgium and France v Croatia FINAL EDITION

Who wins the 3rd place trofee?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Southgate put Jones in a game too late. But now he sits lingard. What a fucking cunt.

I cant be the only one to find this third place game meaningless and cruel, it should be cancelled.

A rematch of the two teams that were purposely trying to lose their group to end up on the weaker side of the bracket

Fair punishment to me

Lmao @ England still singing a song about s dumb Queen. No wonder their country sucks.

4E3A552D00000578-0-image-m-1_1531556797649.jpg

However, the result was quickly forgotten afterwards as a clearly shaken and furious Mancini told Rai TV about the exchange he had with the Napoli manager on the touchline.

“The confrontation on the touchline? You have to ask Sarri about that, he is a racist. People like him do not belong in football. He used racist words. I stood up to ask about the five minutes being added on and Sarri shouted ‘poof’ and ‘:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:’ at me. I would be proud to be that if he is what’s considered a man.”

DISGUSTING

Lmao @ England still singing a song about s dumb Queen. No wonder their country sucks.
Funnily enough, last game when the supporters started singing God save the Queen, my wife was like why are the English singing my country tis of thee? I laughed and told her we stole it from them

Great through ball by Big Game Rom to kick off the goal.

already 2 up

Emery dah GAWD

what a horrible starting lineup.
Gaz...leave the Sterling love for FIFA mate. Start Rashford you mug, this aint a friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back