The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Some quality old tweets from Madridistas on Modric.

"Modric is a bigger fiasco than Song."

"Tottenham wants Carzola in exchange for Modric? Why doesn't Real Madrid sign Cazorla who is far better than Modric."

"Modric has proven today he doesn't have the quality to play for big club."

"Yesterday I dreamt Madrid had signed Borja Valero over Modric. And then I woke up."

"Madrid doesn't have a spot for Beñat, Cazorla or Silva. Yet they do for Modric or Essein. I'm trying to be positive, but the truth hurts."

didn't Marca or some shit claim he was the worst signing of the season after his first few weeks in Madrid, before the guy even had a chance to settle in?

Look at this dog shit defending

wtf

tenor.gif

Croatian commentary on Mandukcisz goal

Kane let the country down

penalty fraud

>>> Sterling >>> 2-0 and it's over

History will remember England got to the semis and Kane won the Golden Boot...........reality is England have been very average and done nothing special and I think Kane has had a really disappointing WC. I don't think Southgate has shown anything either. Long term we probably would have been better off if that Colombian hadn't hit the bar with that penalty.

Well done to Croatia and all, but they were solid rather than spectacular. They have been pretty ordinary in the knock out stages. Will support them in the final but 9/10 France will handle them easily.

At least we have a second irrelevant match in 2 weeks with Belgium to look forward too.

silly cunt gets no support from me now

only scored 1 goal from open play

fraud!

Tottenham players always let you down

Lmao all the comments on Kane's tweet

Well, France is going to kill Croatia so bad, they may as well just invade in real life.

So has twitter found out what Modric did during that game at all?

Dude I didnt know you were Croat LOLZ. Watcha doing on LI?
Family is Croatian. Father emigrated to the United States when he was 10 back in 1962 If my memory is correct. So I'm a big supporter of the Croatian national team and always root for them above all others and that includes the US but then again no point in rooting for the US since our national team is dog shit now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back