The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't worry lads, it's coming home in 2020 for the Euros.

Perisic was a beast today no lie. Best player on the pitch for both sides. Seemed like there was 2 of him out there.

Rakitic>Modric. Modric has the slightly better stats but Rakitic does all the dirty work.

Some quality old tweets from Madridistas on Modric.

"Modric is a bigger fiasco than Song."

"Tottenham wants Carzola in exchange for Modric? Why doesn't Real Madrid sign Cazorla who is far better than Modric."

"Modric has proven today he doesn't have the quality to play for big club."

"Yesterday I dreamt Madrid had signed Borja Valero over Modric. And then I woke up."

"Madrid doesn't have a spot for Beñat, Cazorla or Silva. Yet they do for Modric or Essein. I'm trying to be positive, but the truth hurts."

just as I thought, another 1

rawImage.jpg

@Chules @Carl Drogo

I dunno if its your training regime or what, but maybe try a little harder. You'll get there eventually but you trying atleast.

Im sure you could, Im sure you could box me up, sleep me, etc. Heard it all before. Good for you.

And ofcourse the other glory hunter has quoted and commented about me 4 times in the span of 2 minutes, I just dont have the effort of some of these guys.

It's all banter mate, welcome to the prem you bloody cunt.

"Versalijko"

Can't even bother doing a 5 second Google search to get the guys name right.

"Golazo from Trippier. Impressive start from England. They already have a foot and half in the final."

Blame him. That's why England lost.

England choking again, wouldn’t have it any other way. Fans going into meltdown and fighting each other is also extremely pleasing.

ESAL

@blokeybloke Thank you :D. I was working all day but luckily I was able to watch the game while fixing clients computers. When they scored the go ahead goal I screamed so loud that nearly the whole place heard me. The manager of the place came back and was like "let me guess, Croatia scored. Just when and if they win don't yell that loud. Some customers jumped"

I feel like I'm high right now that is how happy I am. This final will be redemption for losing 2-1 to France in the Semi's back in 1998 when France won.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back