The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After seeing how bigoted alot of English fans were being on FB to the countries they were playing I gotta come by and say

giphy.gif

It's coming home huh wankers? <Dany07>

After seeing how bigoted alot of English fans were being on FB to the countries they were playing I gotta come by and say

It's coming home huh wankers? <Dany07>

not yet.

but we all expected a tough game tonight. don't paint us all with the same brush.

Lol at anyone who thought we'd be successful after Ferg left, thank goodness for the RVP signing that won it for us the Prem.
I get expecting a little decline, but are you not suprised by how long it's been since they won the league?

lmao how did i know you were racist
OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Arab/African
Barca fan
Started watching football post 2007 religiously
Thinks Messi >>>>> Ronaldo
Has a fake Barca t shirt
Comments Messi goat on youtube videos.

Also lol at me being racist.

OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAA

Arab/African
Barca fan
Started watching football post 2007 religiously
Thinks Messi >>>>> Ronaldo
Has a fake Barca t shirt
Comments Messi goat on youtube videos.

Also lol at me being racist.
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Nah, though it was hard to get a 2016-17 without the Qatari shit
Nah, prefer watching defenders me

Is there an issue with any of that?
You're bringing up being African/Arab like it's a bad thing.

I thought you were going to the gym m8.
Thought you were sparring m8

I get expecting a little decline, but are you not suprised by how long it's been since they won the league?
I knew Ferg was the only reason that side won in 2013, with his ingenious signing of RVP old as he may have been for 24 mill.

I think we're gonna be great again in a couple more years after we've built around Pogba, and the current gen. Itll take 2 years more till we really hit our peak.

I believed in Moyes and that CL run, I believed but I do again with Mou. I just think Sir Alex is a genius, and we'd miss him for atleast half a decade before we were good again.

I thought you were going to the gym m8.
Thought you were sparring m8
Yeah obviosuly times change and partners are late from work. Guess youve never worked a day in your life.

Yeah obviosuly times change and partners are late from work. Guess youve never worked a day in your life.
Nope, havent and I love it. Sorry your life sucks.

Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Nah, though it was hard to get a 2016-17 without the Qatari shit
Nah, prefer watching defenders me

Is there an issue with any of that?
You're bringing up being African/Arab like it's a bad thing.

I never said its a bad thing, its just something Ive noticed a lot being African.

@Chules Your boy is in the semi-finals against Nadal. DjokerBless, imo. Dem arms. BOIST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back