The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any calls for Southgate to be gone are fucking mental, I'd argue he's the first England manager since Bobby Robson to actually have the squad performing at least at or above potential.

This world cup their was actually some kind of plan beyond "just play and try and nick a goal before defending deep", we worked it out of defence well time after time, drew fouls well and had good set pieces, ultimately it was really just finishing on the night that was the difference between the sides.

It was a bit ironic that after all those years trying to play Scholes, Lampard and Gerrard in one team that's actually exactly the kind of player England now lack, a midfielder who can control things and get forward and score consistently.

How am I gonna type against nerds with 100,000 posts who fill up my notifications in 2 seconds flat, frankly I cba.

Ive got a giant dick, Ive already won at life.

You have more posts per day than I do bro. All in the Reebok era I might add.

Also, proof required. Also, are you a tranny? Also, are you free on Sunday?

Brazil out, Belgium out and now England out.

Go Croatia, I guess?

mEcRZMH.jpg

You have more posts per day than I do bro. All in the Reebok era I might add.

Also, proof required. Also, are you a tranny? Also, are you free on Sunday?
Yeah cause I fall into these shitposting traps.

I have to go training now and not be a fat slob like some of the posters on here, sparring bruh.

Any calls for Southgate to be gone are fucking mental, I'd argue he's the first England manager since Bobby Robson to actually have the squad performing at least at or above potential.

This world cup their was actually some kind of plan beyond "just play and try and nick a goal before defending deep", we worked it out of defence well time after time, drew fouls well and had good set pieces, ultimately it was really just finishing on the night that was the difference between the sides.

It was a bit ironic that after all those years trying to play Scholes, Lampard and Gerrard in one team that's actually exactly the kind of player England now lack, a midfielder who can control things and get forward and score consistently.
A serious lack of ability to score in open play was a bad omen. There's just no one in the middle, ball is always going left or right corner, Kane and Alli can't stay on their feet and Sterling can't shoot. A boist in the middle to threaten with a good boot would do wonders.

I have to go training now and not be a fat slob like some of the posters on here, sparring bruh.

Pretty sure a few of us could strangle you with ease.

How am I gonna type against nerds with 100,000 posts who fill up my notifications in 2 seconds flat, frankly I cba.

Ive got a giant dick, Ive already won at life.

Dude, if you want my advice just ignore it.
It's just a bunch of spoiled kids thinking they're badasses spelling bs.

Saddest part is that they really belive that.

Post some video, i'll give you some pointers

These casuals are hilarious. You can only post about football if you're from the slums and worked your way into having an internet connection.

You got me there. I am a huge fat bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back