The Official Fifa World Cup thread v18: IT IS NOT COMING HOME... YET EDITION

Will it ever come home again?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get all the hype Southgate is getting too

Just a not obese Big Sam

Long ball after long ball after long ball. Pissed me the fuck off!

Free yourself from pressure to only give them the ball straight back

mate nothing has changed

we're sitll shite

Still bottlers.

Lost to the 2 decent teams we faced.

Looking forward tot he debreif tho
Not fair to call them bottlers. They exceeded what could have been expected of them. One individual is a can crushing bottle merchant, but more about him later.

you'd do the same!

I never saw anyone do the same, so i doubt it :D

Anyway, england team is still pretty green, they made a very good effort, even though their road to semis was pretty easy and they were expected to win every game, still they showed promise for the future... Kinda reminds me of Croatian team before this WC, where we knew we had quality players all around, but we just needed time for the group to grow together and a right coach... It took years though, shit i still feel the salt from that Euro 2008 when young but talented Modric missed that penalty vs Turkey....

One individual is a can crushing bottle merchant, but more about him later.

<{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}>

Con is VEXED.

Who?!?!

This debreif is gonna be LIT.

I'm thinking Alli ? Kane??

going back to trying intermittent fasting

need some structure

going back to trying intermittent fasting

need some structure
@Chules just because it’s the summer doesn’t mean your edumacation should stop.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_marriage_market

The primary goal of attending the Shanghai marriage market is for parents to find a suitable partner for their child. The standards of finding the right match may be based upon (but not limited to) age,[1] height,[1] job,[1] income, education, family values, Chinese zodiac sign,[1] and personality. All of this information is written on a piece of paper, which is then hung upon long strings among other parents' advertisements for their children.[1] The parents walk around chatting with other parents to see if there is a harmonious fit only after their children's standards are met.

<{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}><{Joewithit}>

Con is VEXED.

Who?!?!

This debreif is gonna be LIT.

I'm thinking Alli ? Kane??
Clearly butthurt about Kane missing that chance.

Can crushing apparently includes Assenal too, since he always scores against them.

CR7 charges to the corner post to celebrate his stunning hat-trick - and even more impressive free kick - and teammates pile on for a massive group hug.

All except for one, centre back Jose Fonte.

It’s not because of any split in the ranks at Portugal, but actually an astute tactical decision by Fonte who stayed back in the field of play to prevent a quick kick-off by Spain which would’ve left Portugal’s goal desperately exposed.

@Chules just because it’s the summer doesn’t mean your edumacation should stop.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_marriage_market

The primary goal of attending the Shanghai marriage market is for parents to find a suitable partner for their child. The standards of finding the right match may be based upon (but not limited to) age,[1] height,[1] job,[1] income, education, family values, Chinese zodiac sign,[1] and personality. All of this information is written on a piece of paper, which is then hung upon long strings among other parents' advertisements for their children.[1] The parents walk around chatting with other parents to see if there is a harmonious fit only after their children's standards are met.

LOL find me someone!

I'll PM you some crispy pics and my CV.

Emphasise im a med student

CR7 charges to the corner post to celebrate his stunning hat-trick - and even more impressive free kick - and teammates pile on for a massive group hug.

It’s not because of any split in the ranks at Portugal, but actually an astute tactical decision by Fonte who stayed back in the field of play to prevent a quick kick-off by Spain which would’ve left Portugal’s goal desperately exposed.
Yes, and there is no such rule, which was made clear to Fonte in the post game interview. It's completely retarded and anyone who reports that this is a legit tactic should kill himself.

LOL find me someone!

I'll PM you some crispy pics and my CV.

Emphasise im a med student
Will do pal, was shocked at the height demands for the men though, I’ll put NEAR 6ft to pad your stats.

Yes, and there is no such rule, which was made clear to Fonte in the post game interview. It's completely retarded and anyone who reports that this is a legit tactic should kill himself.
Lmao how did it make it so big?

I always thought it started with the ref whistle and if a team wanted to celebrate like fuck wits for ages the ref would blow the whistle for something like that

Will do pal, was shocked at the height demands for the men though, I’ll put NEAR 6ft to pad your stats.

5'9 is basically 6ft in Asia!

Thanks lad.

How long you there for??

trump_wrong.gif

As Boudien Broekhuis, Communications & Administration Manager at football laws body Ifab, told i last week, you cannot take the kick-off without all 22 players being in their own half.

“The Laws are clear,” Broekhuis said.

“‘All players, except the player taking the kick-off, must be in their own half of the field of play’ at the kick-off; therefore, the referee clearly cannot and would not (from a fairness perspective) allow the kick off whilst players are off the field celebrating.

medicine is in clearing again this year

fuck me!

like 5-6 unis have said they have spaces

it was fucking impossible to get a space when I was applying lol.

man got 7/8 rejections

Morning all. It was good while it lasted, but that midfield was lacking a baller.

Great Zlatanesque goal from Perisic.

Lmao how did it make it so big?

I always thought it started with the ref whistle and if a team wanted to celebrate like fuck wits for ages the ref would blow the whistle for something like that
I'm not sure lol, this World Cup was the first time I have noticed this kind of behaviour. As if the ref is allowed to continue the game while the other team is celebrating, wtf. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back