The Official Fifa World Cup thread v16: France v Belgium - Semi Final Match Edition

Who Advances To The Final?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
DhnviKJX0AAsU-G.jpg

R9 boots. It's a wrap for everyone

Morning lads. Great weekend full of fights and football, which is coming home btw. Can't wait until tomorrow to see who England will beat in the Final.

Morning lads. Great weekend full of fights and football, which is coming home btw. Can't wait until tomorrow to see who England will beat in the Final.

Adesanya is no joke. As is Vitor PT 2 aka Paulo Costa. I thought the DC Stipe fight would be closer than it was, but what a few minutes it was!

<20>

Adesanya is no joke. As is Vitor PT 2 aka Paulo Costa. I thought the DC Stipe fight would be closer than it was, but what a few minutes it was!

<20>

USADA will stop the Costa hype soon enough. First thing I thought when I saw him was "jfc he is juiced up like crazy!"....someone even posted a picture from a few years ago and he looked absolutely regular/tiny lmao. Fuckin' brazilians, they manage to be the biggest cheaters while at the same being the biggest whiners in any sport they compete in.

<20>
He lit up Tavares, he keeps getting better. I'm glad he seems to be tightening up his TDD.

Costa is a freak, surprised he's passed the testing so far but one would think his time is ocming. Until then he is a destroyed. He broke down Hall who I thought looked decent.

DC Is a beast I got nothing but respect for him. The hate he gets is ridiculous. He might be corny at times but I don't sense any malice deep down form him.

Too bad the co main was a dud. That was such a shocker. Heat seemed real and with both their styles it should've been a battle. Disappointing it was.

@Deffid @Rawex y'all are quick to shit on Vettel yet no word on Hamilton and Mercedes lack of professionalism

200.gif

USADA will stop the Costa hype soon enough. First thing I thought when I saw him was "jfc he is juiced up like crazy!"....someone even posted a picture from a few years ago and he looked absolutely regular/tiny lmao. Fuckin' brazilians, they manage to be the biggest cheaters while at the same being the biggest whiners in any sport they compete in.

I'm not sure about that, bro, but I've never taken steroids before. Hasn't he been tested more than almost anyone in the UFC?

I've never seen him not look huge either.

Went to repair my laptop and apparently it could be a hard drive fault and I could lose everything on it. All my work and concert videos that I don’t have backed up anymore. Ffs.

Man put so much effort in those study notes and those videos :(

Fml

@Deffid @Rawex y'all are quick to shit on Vettel yet no word on Hamilton and Mercedes lack of professionalism

200.gif
Gets a pass because Kimi did him dirty :p

I'm not sure about that, bro, but I've never taken steroids before. Hasn't he been tested more than almost anyone in the UFC?

I've never seen him not look huge either.
Maybe he wont get caught but no doubt he juices lol

Went to repair my laptop and apparently it could be a hard drive fault and I could lose everything on it. All my work and concert videos that I don’t have backed up anymore. Ffs.

Man put so much effort in those study notes and those videos :(

Fml
They're scamming you

They're scamming you

basically when i turned it on it'd say "no bootable device found"

i googled it just now and it seems to agree that it could be a hard drive issue

but the cunt was like "if you took out extended warranty, you'd be covered, otherwise it's £90 to have the data recovery service"

im like ..... . I ain't gonna give you cunts £90, just repair it, it's still under a years warranty ?

I thought he said £19 at first and I was prepared to give that much lol

£90?! fuck right off

the new brexit guy that they just appointed is a fass lol

saying same parroted shit as theresa may

we want a GRANITE brexit ffs.

<{blankeye}> <Moyes5> [omg1]

Fuck Nooooooo, I think it actually maybe coming home, no BS, will take a picture of the actual coin and post as proof.

just dropped my old man off, as soon as he got in the car he said ''look what some cheeky bastard gave me in my change''

Kh7UnJ7.jpg

Best symbiosis since Maradona in Napoli

He lit up Tavares, he keeps getting better. I'm glad he seems to be tightening up his TDD.

Costa is a freak, surprised he's passed the testing so far but one would think his time is ocming. Until then he is a destroyed. He broke down Hall who I thought looked decent.

DC Is a beast I got nothing but respect for him. The hate he gets is ridiculous. He might be corny at times but I don't sense any malice deep down form him.

Too bad the co main was a dud. That was such a shocker. Heat seemed real and with both their styles it should've been a battle. Disappointing it was.

I'm a big Ngannou fan, but I couldn't even watch that shit. Had to fast forward. You have to wonder if that Stipe loss broke him mentally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back