The Official Fifa World Cup thread v13: Three Lions Edition

How many goals does Harry Kane score against Sweden?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you been on the babycham tonight?

nah ive nto had any aolachol this evningn but ive bene up since 6 then i had to finish clenaing my room where i am

then i weent back home and thats like a 2 horu joruney for me and ive eaten a ton and the wather has made me fell all funyn lol

im half aware my spleing is off here adn there and i cba egoing back and editing it

its coherent to me tho init lol

Right, time for some sleep. Thank fuck I stuck the air con on at 6pm. Rest up you lot, there’s a game Saturday :)

FWIW, I spent 3 years at Cardiff uni in the mid 90s, and they were brilliant (unless it was England vs Wales in the 5 Nation’s when it... wasn’t) :)
Cardiff is like that fav lampost you use on way home from boozer after a long night out when you get caught short

We all have fond memories of the piss soaked hellhole

Mentioning lostprophets won't make me mad, unless we are debating why he got a lengthy jail sentence instead of a public execution.

Filthy scumbags, hope he gets raped everyday for the rest of his life

Surprised he's still alive, tbh.

nah ive nto had any aolachol this evningn but ive bene up since 6 then i had to finish clenaing my room where i am

then i weent back home and thats like a 2 horu joruney for me and ive eaten a ton and the wather has made me fell all funyn lol

I will let you off misspelling practically every word in this post then.

ChulesBless.

Mentioned sticky vicky to sisters fella other week & he said her daughter took over her strip joint gig & theyre raking it in lol

she used to open a beer bottle with her piss flaps when i were over there in late 80's

Cardiff is like that fav lampost you use on way home from boozer after a long night out when you get caught short

We all have fond memories of the piss soaked hellhole

It was great when I first went there circa 1998. By 2010 it turned into the same crappy homogenised city 95% of the UK has become.

@blokeybloke who did I cry over

I'm confused
gary-speed-pic-getty-813259157.jpg

blockey is a fucking SAVAGE

10-8

ok im off guys

2 day break before the next games

night

Yeah, unfortunately I thought thats who you were talking about.

Genuinely surprised you would stoop that low just to get one over on me.

Yes I cried when Gary Speed died, the whole nation did.

He hung himself after losing a battle with depression, no oranges involved.

I know I have been slinging insults around tonight but that was in jest. Your comment was mean, cruel and something I would never expect from you.

I'm off to bed

Yeah, unfortunately I thought thats who you were talking about.

Genuinely surprised you would stoop that low just to get one over on me.

Yes I cried when Gary Speed died, the whole nation did.

He hung himself after losing a battle with depression, no oranges involved.

I know I have been slinging insults around tonight but that was in jest. Your comment was mean, cruel and something I would never expect from you.

I'm off to bed
Soz, mate.

The Jimmy Saville comment triggered me. Always hated that tory cunt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back