The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Isco was great against Portugal. Him or Costa were my picks for MOTM.

Agreed.

Silva shouldn't be starting either. Dude sucked against Portugal and sucked today again.

Start Asensio or change up formation and start Saúl with Koke in the mid and Iago Aspas along with Diego upfront.

De Gea is overrated.

Oblak and Ter Stegen are far better GK than him.

Hierro should have started Kepa over him.

Yeah, he was brilliant, but it is precisely because of his brilliancy that he is a cancer for us. One sees him playing and cannot but think: Wow, he is phenomenal, he should be the man... but the fact is hes not good for us. He is a little like Canchez, he can save your ass here and there with those flashes of talent but in general he´s not worthy the turnovers, the bad defending and above all, the stopping the ball movement. We cant have tikitaka with him, and without titkitaka Spain is just another team with good technique.

Even a ballhog like Isco has the ball in his feet what, 3 min of total time? 5 minutes? 7 minutes? Thats just 1/8 of his output. What a player does without the ball is therefore more important and he does everything wrong. Still, you can have a guy like him in your team, to create superiority thru the drible (that dribling should be done exclusively on the wings doe). Problem is we have three of them, Iniesta is shot and Silva is more of the same.

Hierro is not gonna make that changes and we are gonna live & die by Isco. I just hope the next manager doesnt get blind by his brilliancy.

she got destroyed after that

apparently she said she couldn't set the price and then boots tweeted and completely said she lied and rekt her lmfao

how's the new job frenz?
all good 3rd day in, apart from my friends just responded 'eek youre new' when i told her i managed to avoid the team dinner tonight. i think im allowed to not go to a fucking dinner after spending an entire day at the team meeting even on my 3rd day in.

ffs. hate it when people do this

love it when me mates put shit ideas in my head :) :) :) :)

what was the idea - if it's to straighten your hair then disown her as a friend

all good 3rd day in, apart from my friends just responded 'eek youre new' when i told her i managed to avoid the team dinner tonight. i think im allowed to not go to a fucking dinner after spending an entire day at the team meeting even on my 3rd day in.

ffs. hate it when people do this

3rd day in, it's kind of understandable that you never went for the team dinner.

Especially a dinner, if you turned down a few pints at the local then I could see it being a bit anti social

what was the idea - if it's to straighten your hair then disown her as a friend

3rd day in, it's kind of understandable that you never went for the team dinner.

Especially a dinner, if you turned down a few pints at the local then I could see it being a bit anti social
like we'd just done a whole carl jung exercise thing and had to tell everyone our results. not unknown im introverted lol i didnt lie to him or anything i just said my introvert battery is drained and i need to politely decline. he was absolutely fine with it

like we'd just done a whole carl jung exercise thing and had to tell everyone our results. not unknown im introverted lol i didnt lie to him or anything i just said my introvert battery is drained and i need to politely decline. he was absolutely fine with it

How are the people you work with?

Good bunch?

How are the people you work with?

Good bunch?
so far really lovely and much nicer than my old lot. my actual boss and other stakeholder took me down for lunch yesterday and wanted to get to know me better. really lovely lady. other assistants are nice. so far, so good.

so far really lovely and much nicer than my old lot. my actual boss and other stakeholder took me down for lunch yesterday and wanted to get to know me better. really lovely lady. other assistants are nice. so far, so good.

my work managers took me and my other colleague on a meal as we were both leaving after 3 years at the same time

sort of a 'lets all go for a walk' thing, and we went to some decent place that they planned but we didn't know about lol

bless

always goood when you get on well with your co-workers

glad it's all going well

and my colleagues all chipped in £90 as a leaving gift voucher for me lol

miss them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back