The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v4: Harry Kane dah GAWD!!! Edition

Is Kane the greatest striker in world football right now?

• Yerrrrrrrrrrrr - DAH GAWD

Votes: 10 25.6%
  • Nnnnuuuuuu

Votes: 29 74.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"If Eduqas don't give us all an A as compensation for that torture then I'm throwing baguettes."

LOL

How are Poland ranked 8 in the world?

And Switzerland ranked 6??

Because FIFA Rankings suck.
ELO Rankings are a much more accurate reflection.

Its pretty fun watching Senegal dudes outsprint 3 levels of Poland defenders with like 10 steps over the whole field.
So much athletic potential.

Henrik Larsson is a legend but bah gawd he sounds sedated lol. Have some energy man!

James and Keita not starting fucked my Fantasy. Of course the last fucking game of the round is the one where this happens to my players

wife wanted to go catch a movie. i said i didnt wanna go so she got up and stormed off and yelled "you didnt spend time with me yesterday, you didnt spend time with me today, why dont you just fuck off!"

couch sleeping looms

wife wanted to go catch a movie. i said i didnt wanna go so she got up and stormed off and yelled "you didnt spend time with me yesterday, you didnt spend time with me today, why dont you just fuck off!"

couch sleeping looms

bite your tongue and go imo, she wants to spend time with you innit

couch sleeping looms

ffs Cards, after she embraced you supporting Sundercan the least you can do is watch a film with her!

@Lethal what's with the new update removing the ability of seeing who voted for what in a poll

we need to sort some cunts out lol
You can still see who voted in a poll, unless the thread starter makes the poll private. That was the same for the last theme too, if they set it up to be private then you won't know who voted for what.

@Chules

Have to select "display votes publicly" when creating a poll

XO1yrVR.jpg

You can still see who voted in a poll, unless the thread starter makes the poll private. That was the same for the last theme too, if they set it up to be private then you won't know who voted for what.

fuck sake i ddint set it private tho

just tested it by trying to make a new one and for some reason the 'display results publicly' was unticked automatically!

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back