Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Argentina need a new penalty taker

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • tl;dr fapping over Birkir Bjarnason

Votes: 12 25.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Deffid @Rawex money in the bank starts an hour earlier than normal for some reason in case you're watching live.
Havent been up to date with WWE in ages but just wiki'd tonigts event; HOLY SHIT! AJ Styles vs Nakamura!? Will that be as good as I'm hoping ye reckon? May have to stream it if so Sir Stannis, what ye think mate?

Really enjoying the WC, hopefully England lose tomorrow

Havent been up to date with WWE in ages but just wiki'd tonigts event; HOLY SHIT! AJ Styles vs Nakamura!? Will that be as good as I'm hoping ye reckon? May have to stream it if so Sir Stannis, what ye think mate?
Personally think their feuds been a bit underwhelming but this looks like it could be the end so it's possible that they've been saving the best for last. Vipbox is usually good for streams.

Personally think their feuds been a bit underwhelming but this looks like it could be the end so it's possible that they've been saving the best for last. Vipbox is usually good for streams.
Okya, okay. Tbh I didn't even know they were fueding as I havent peaked in on WWE in donkies. I'll check it out tonight, cheers bro

Korea made everyone aside from their captain and Son wear different numbers for their friendlies LOL

Coach said: “It’s very difficult for Westerners to distinguish between Asians, that’s why we did that.”

In the 86 WC Korea had an all Kim midfiled. all 4 were named Kim :eek:

Geymar has the fruitiest hair since Ronaldo

0f144de2aeb5e6eb30059037a0a5d0a9.jpg

Vs

neymar-brazil-world-cup-2018_1d7jq2ueyx2vw1jcylf6h40hth.jpg

burning-bridges-gif-4.gif

@WEO , this gif could use a Landon Donovan head, a sombrero, a Mexico jersey, and an American flag bridge. :D

Nice games so far. I watched Brazil vs Switzerland today and was shocked. Wtf were they playing... they wanted to keep a one goal lead and it came back to bite them.

Bought a new 4K tv for the World Cup. Hoping it helps Kane get a hat trick every game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back