The Official Fifa World Cup 2018 thread v1: Russian Spoons LOOM

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be fair they had other chances in the 1st half especially on the break and did generally defend well.

Really what today does highlight I'd say is the negative effect of FIFA watering down the world cup, too many minnow teams means too many dull defencive games just playing for a draw. You look back to the classic world cups of the 70's and 80's and the number of games between the big nations was actually greater than it is today.

Format should be IMHO, 16 teams, 4 groups of 4 followed by 2 groups of 4 followed by semi's and final, world wide qualifying groups.

I wish the World Cup had 64 teams. Fuck it, every country should be in it. I hate that some decent teams don't qualify because only a certain amount of teams from every region get a spot. Saudi Arabia qualified but USA and Italy didn't. Dumb.

I thought youse Mancs took over the interwebz and turned it ghey
Why are you.homophobic..?

It's the 21st century son.
Stop being so salty...or is that what you can taste...

Salty...AHH your getting a sherdog fashion word mixed up with pride and passion my friend..

How can I be salty being a man city fan.we are fucking awesome...lol@you
Bahaha

Something is wrong with Sherdog's new look... The contrast should be inverted imo.

Got me. International football messi has disappointed. I won't lie

Argentina generally during his era have been a pretty dull side even if they got to the final last time out. Ronaldo is IMHO a lot better suited to playing in a defencive team on the break than Messi is.

World Cup Supporters list:
Chris Partlow - Mexico
Sebbe - Sweden
Rawex - Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Nigeria
Tules - Senegal
Concrete - Switzerland
Frenzy - Sweden
Clear Winner - Nigeria
Tobago Jones - Nigeria
WEO - Nigeria
Deffid - Germany
Bubzeh - Islamic State
Blokeybloke -
Wang - Spain
Mga - Germany
LilMountain - Switzerland
Xtramob -
Spoken -
Lewis - England
Sexy - England
El Che - Messi
Edwin -
UV -
Dr J -
Carl Drogo - England Hotspurs
Rebelfett - Egypt
Fadeless - Portugal
NF - Nigeria
Kadafi - Spain, Portugal, France
Da Speeit - France
Good ole - Argentina, Portugal
Danny23- England, Nigeria
Shamrocker - Germany

World Cup supporters!

http://world cup girls!/
svenska_flickor.jpg

428671_heroa.jpg

argentinian-girl_world-cup-2014_06.jpg

World-Cup-2014-female-fans-Hottest-Girls-Photos-makeup-female-fans-Argentina-09.jpg

OFfNk8z.jpg

1046677625.jpg

Choon

<{Fergie}><{Fergie}><{Fergie}>

[QU]

Add me to the list. France.. Australia a close 2nd..

btrRYNT.png

A high-ranking Saudi sports official says some members of the Saudi Arabia men’s national football team will be grilled over their “dismal performance” during the team’s 2018 Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA) World Cup opener against Russia.

President of the Saudi Arabian Football Federation (SAFF) Adel bin Mohammad Ezzat told state-run television network that goalkeeper Abdullah al-Mayouf, defender Omar Hawsawi and forward Mohammad al-Sahlawi must be held accountable for the Green’s dramatic 0-5 loss to Russia at the Luzhniki Stadium in Moscow on Thursday.

I wish the World Cup had 64 teams. Fuck it, every country should be in it. I hate that some decent teams don't qualify because only a certain amount of teams from every region get a spot. Saudi Arabia qualified but USA and Italy didn't. Dumb.

I have no sympathy with the US at all, qualifying should be easy for them, the whole of CONCACAF is basically like one UEFA qualifying group but rather than 1 1/2 spots on offer its 3 1/2.

I think the reality is if you had world wide qualifying groups it would be almost all European and South American teams, maybe the US, Mexico, the S Koreans and a few African teams in form.

wheres @Concrete been

thought of posting the retard glasses gif there and thought of him lol

Is this the new forum layout? Gonna take some getting used to, so gotta change my color scheme, hard to tell what is what

My eyes, they burn...
Goddamn new Sherdog looks garbage. I refreshed and suddenly got pile of shit on screen.
Not just that I'm not used to it, but it's fucking horrid.

WTB option to revert scheme to previous format fack

lmao it's that crybaby that got me banned back at the last wc.
hilarious it's taken you 4 years to show up.

Mexico sucks and so do you.
lolololololol...

You got banned because of me?! That's so fucking hilarious.

Talking about crybabys, I already see melting around here... Pathetic bitch, as usual.

Watch out and try to not be banned again, sweetheart... <45>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back