The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I just watched the last ep and saw the preview for the next one, will Goku come back straight away? Lol

I'd just like to stop in and ask you guys to stop comparing Goku to Superman and The Hulk, etc. Goku is a stupid can from a weak universe who has no place in all time comic power rankings. Thanks!

So I just watched the last ep and saw the preview for the next one, will Goku come back straight away? Lol
it looks like it with this being a min arc now guess this is some kind of training and whis ask his sister vados to assassinate goku

I haven't watched any of DB Super yet. I'm a huge DBZ fan, got the entire collection on dvd and done a few DBZ-athons over the years. Is it even worth my while to watch Super at all?

it looks like it with this being a min arc now guess this is some kind of training and whis ask his sister vados to assassinate goku
If he's brought back so quickly, how will they do it? The earth dragon balls have already been used up right?

I haven't watched any of DB Super yet. I'm a huge DBZ fan, got the entire collection on dvd and done a few DBZ-athons over the years. Is it even worth my while to watch Super at all?
i have enjoy it i can see why some people do not enjoy it if you have all ready seen the movies id start with the tournament arc that just me

If he's brought back so quickly, how will they do it? The earth dragon balls have already been used up right?
probably goku did something before hit did his move that will bring him back other than that idk dont wanna read the spoiled that are out for it that probable says how it happen

seems like we always have that one random that wanna shit talks dbz for no reason
Pretty much. Besides, Goku almost destroyed the Earth by having a casual sparring match with Beerus. Goku would take Hulk's lunch money and make Superman do his homework.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back