The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iroh

The Dragon of the West
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Simple enough, this is a thread to discuss everything that relates to the Dragon Ball franchise, whether it be the manga, the anime series, the movies, the games, the merchandise, fan art, the abridged series, etc.

And we get it, most of you don't like GT, so try not to keep harping on about it. If you haven't watched Super yet, but consider yourself a real fan, then there's only one course of action... start watching it!!!

Here's some of my favorite music vids to start off with.

Some favorite scenes.

As a glutinous, fight freak since I was wee little myself I can fully relate to Goku ever since the DB saga started.

A funny DBS eating scene.

Some great Vegeta moments.

If you haven't seen the History Of Trunks movie yet, you should probably watch it first before watching this epic scene.

Some sappy Goku family moments..

Another favorite, and a very funny and badass.

I'll leave it at this for now as there's way too much and I could keep going on with posting vids.

I'm currently reading the manga from the start for the first time, not very far yet, but really liking it. I also ordered these shirts and hoodie.
ra,unisex_hoodie,x3104,oatmeal_heather,front-c,570,590,900,975-bg,f8f8f8.u1.jpg

ra,unisex_tshirt,x3104,9ec0d5:0d26d5c715,front-c,650,630,900,975-bg,f8f8f8.jpg

gptr,x3104,front,black-c,550,680,985,1100-bg,f8f8f8.2u2.jpg

gptr,x3104,front,white-c,550,680,985,1100-bg,f8f8f8.2u1.jpg

Last edited:
It's a legit English dub that was used a long time ago in Canada and the UK I think before Funimation took over.

Lol, seriously? Big green? I feel sorry for the people who had to watched it in such a butchered way.

It's a legit English dub that was used a long time ago in Canada and the UK I think before Funimation took over.

What the fuck I thought it was a parody? Haa

Speaking of dubs. Which Dubbed Version did you guys like: Ocean Dub or Funimation Dub?

Lol, seriously? Big green? I feel sorry for the people who had to watched it in such a butchered way.
I'd watch every DBZ episode with that dub just for the laughs.

Speaking of dubs. Which Dubbed Version did you guys like: Oceanic Dub or Funimation Dub?
Ocean dub was pretty well done for the first DBZ saga. Funimation simply dominated afterwards. Also it's kind of weird sometimes to see Ocean dub use their own sound effects instead of the original.

Speaking of dubs. Which Dubbed Version did you guys like: Ocean Dub or Funimation Dub?

Easily Funimation.Ocean sounds so bad, especially later on like you said.

Edit: Oku said that. :oops:

I'd watch every DBZ episode with that dub just for the laughs.

Lol, yeah, it sounds horribly cliche tough/cool guy-ish.

Last edited:
Great to have this thread, will bookmark for future use as I'm only on episode DBS 42 or something. Still catching up. Seen everything else mutliple times(DB, Z, GT, movies OVAs, etc...)

Thanks dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back