The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
@GhostZ06 @lordsai

More and better quality leaked images in this video

I think this all 12 God of Destruction brawl is going to replace the anime's exhibition match between U7 and U9.

All the other Gods of Destruction are ganging up on Beerus and Beerus is fuckin holding his own. I think Beerus is one of the strongest of the 12. I think at least top 3

Pretty pissed up that this was not part of the show

Oh well

looks like U6 gettins attacked by toppo
In that little preview toppo punched the fuck out of cabba out all the new characters they have my favorites so far are hit Jiren and toppo

thats the hour long episode

Really? It's already been leaked?

I thought the hour long Epi will be the tease of how Jiren wrecks 90% of the remaining fighters with no effort and ends with Goku staring at him and smiling.

That's actually one of my main complaints about this tourney. Most universes don't seem to do shit. People only get eliminated by known characters from a select few universes. Why is hardly anyone from the other universes doing anything.

This is the flaw of this Saga. I was ultra pumped at the beginning. The Epi ranges from decent to great. Unlike the U7 U6 tournament that really lived up to my anticipation. Black Saga did as well until the last 2 Epis that shitted all over.

Last edited:
Really? It's already been leaked?

I thought the hour long Epi will be the tease of how Jiren wrecks 90% of the remaining fighters with no effort and ends with Goku staring at him and smiling.

This is the flaw of this Saga. I was ultra pumped at the beginning. The Epi ranges from decent to great. Unlike the U7 U6 tournament that really lived up to my anticipation. Black Saga did as well until the last 2 Epis that shitted all over.

it hasnt leaked, i wish it did

Goku uses 20x kaioken SSJB and Jiren tanks it

Goku then uses Spirit Bomb

Not sure if anything after that has been leaked

Beerus is one of the stronger gods but I wonder if Quitela is stronger than him or equal which is why they have the rivalry.

I really like Jiren as well. He's a badass. Took out Kale with one attack as well.

What I do wonder though, why does he just stand around all the time without doing anything? His universe lost 7 fighters already. Why did he not help them?

That's actually one of my main complaints about this tourney. Most universes don't seem to do shit. People only get eliminated by known characters from a select few universes. Why is hardly anyone from the other universes doing anything.
Good point.
My theory is that hel be dbzs horsemeat freeze overeem....ie super destructive but tires easily hence why toppo and the othrrs have been trying to get him to conserve energy

2nd theory to tie into 1st
Goku will go toe to toe with toppo and win but be tired and wrecked
The remaing u6 and u7 z guys (or possibly just vegeta) will all be wiped out by jiren one by one
Hel beat on goku like he stole from him but goku will endure enough to see him tire from the damage and energy expended fighting goku and the previous opponents !

Enjoyed the chapter in it the grand priest said in the chapter at the end of the fight there will be prize. I'm guessing it will be that the universe that did good won't be in the torny are safe from getting erased

Spoiler video about the episodes after the 1 hour special watch at ur own risk

Last edited:
This Epi is quite interesting. A twist to the twist.

The preview for next epi is weird, is Goku fighting the fat fairy or using Spirit Bomb on Jiren, 20mins seems a little short to squeeze both fights in. And considering Goku went Blue on Spirit Bomb on Jiren so early in the tournament, we knows he will gets rekt pretty badly.

Jiren by Overeem.

This Epi is quite interesting. A twist to the twist.

The preview for next epi is weird, is Goku fighting the fat fairy or using Spirit Bomb on Jiren, 20mins seems a little short to squeeze both fights in. And considering Goku went Blue on Spirit Bomb on Jiren so early in the tournament, we knows he will gets rekt pretty badly.

Jiren by Overeem.
well the next episode is the 1 hour special 2 weeks away won't be episode next week because of the 1 hour one piece episode next week. frost fucked up. i herd for the special they are bringing in some top animators for this

Last edited:
well the next episode is the 1 hour special 2 weeks away won't be episode next week because of the 1 hour one piece episode next week. frost fucked up. i herd for the special they are bringing in some top animators for this

Ah.. I see. Didn't realised it was the 1hr special.

Still. Goku is going get besmirched considering there are still "29mins" left in the tournament.

So Frost got erased, right? I'll miss the guy.

Good Frieza performance as usual, but why didn't he just eliminate Frost without playing games? Was it more fun that away? Is Frost too elusive otherwise?

Jiren tanks 20x kaioken

Goku uses spirt bomb

Leaks were right
Seems he uses 20x kaioken and spirti bomb at same time...jiren will be hurt at bit but tank it.
I feel we are slowly reaching a point where jiren will begin to wreck all the heavy hitters left.

Could go like this
Maybe almost one shots goku after the spirit bomb fails
Goku falls back and jiren begins to wreck the others
End ep roll on trailer

Rest of series builds to jiren eventualy breaking every heavy hitter in frint of him
Goku uses new form to win

We have seem that sb blue and gold can be combined (trunks vs black)
Maybe goku studied this and plans to combine god with what he learned about super sayian from female brolly and mix it all in with gohans mystic form which hes also got to 'study' close up

Last edited:
So Frost got erased, right? I'll miss the guy.

Good Frieza performance as usual, but why didn't he just eliminate Frost without playing games? Was it more fun that away? Is Frost too elusive otherwise?
Knows frost is like him
Gets frost to show him all he can do ...just to be sure hes weaker
Then has frost adopt a form thats pro hard to move in....and shoots him

Guys all in for the win..ecery advantage he can get..hes the mayweather of db!

Yea, I think Frieza had to draw Frost out since he was so slippery.. He smoked bombed away twice in the tournament. Frieza, knowing his own race, likely knew that Frost would cause some problems down the line and had to take him out. He eliminated Kuririn and almost eliminated Vegeta ffs.

frieza vs jiren would be gold

Knows frost is like him
Gets frost to show him all he can do ...just to be sure hes weaker
Then has frost adopt a form thats pro hard to move in....and shoots him

Guys all in for the win..ecery advantage he can get..hes the mayweather of db!

yea the moment frieza see's frost decides to pair up with him, he knew already he's just like him and must put him out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back