The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's also confirmed that Mafuuba is the most powerful move in the series. How can someone of Roshi's level use it on Frost of all people (who is at least stronger than Piccolo)? I guess that's the point though. Mutaito was weaker than Piccolo Daimao but he was able to seal him away with it.

Just saw a few leaked scans of the upcoming manga chapter. The next chapter has ALL 12 Gods of Destruction fighting each other at once in what I assume is some sort of sparring/exhibition match.

Frost and Frieza join forces, at the last minute, Frost decides to backstab Frieza when he thinks their plan is going fail.

Frost get rekt and besmirched by Frieza for that intention.

Super just depresses me....its so bad....i really don't consider it as part of Dragon Ball.......GT is so much better than Super.

Frost and Frieza join forces, at the last minute, Frost decides to backstab Frieza when he thinks their plan is going fail.

Agreed

Just saw a few leaked scans of the upcoming manga chapter. The next chapter has ALL 12 Gods of Destruction fighting each other at once in what I assume is some sort of sparring/exhibition match.

link?

thats the hour long episode

so doe goku get this new transformation by getting his ass beat so bad by jiren he needs it or does something else happens to trigger it

@lordsai

tenor.gif

i took the liberty to find a gif for your AV better quality. should have one of the mods hook you up.

i can't wait for the 1 hour episode. really hope i see jiren wreck shit. just from that little punch he did made goku shake a little. lol i read a comment saying jiren needs a nerf

i can't wait for the 1 hour episode. really hope i see jiren wreck shit. just from that little punch he did made goku shake a little. lol i read a comment saying jiren needs a nerf

lmao

yeah, i dont think i can wait with out getting sexually excited

lmao

yeah, i dont think i can wait with out getting sexually excited
I'm ready liking some of these new characters. jiren was like fuck you blue metal guy I'm going wreck you with just this tiny punch .i bet when we see what he really can do will be epic. another thing that i think might change this torny around is what every quitela is planning with his other 2 fighters we have yet to see I'm curious about what their powers might be

I'm ready liking some of these new characters. jiren was like fuck you blue metal guy I'm going wreck you with just this tiny punch .i bet when we see what he really can do will be epic. another thing that i think might change this torny around is what every quitela is planning with his other 2 fighters we have yet to see I'm curious about what their powers might be
I really like Jiren as well. He's a badass. Took out Kale with one attack as well.

What I do wonder though, why does he just stand around all the time without doing anything? His universe lost 7 fighters already. Why did he not help them?

That's actually one of my main complaints about this tourney. Most universes don't seem to do shit. People only get eliminated by known characters from a select few universes. Why is hardly anyone from the other universes doing anything.

yeah im ready to see this. though some universes are still left with a lot of people on stage especially U6 and and U7

About 4:50 into that video, the guy talks about the leaked scans.

There is even an image of that Clown GoD chillin on his couch while a bunch of broads are on top of him. All while his Harlequinn-looking angel looks on.

Jiren did to that T-1000 guy what Goku did to Chi Chi during the last tournament in the original Dragon Ball

I think Quitela may be hoping no other fighter finds his two "hidden" fighters so he has a chance to sneakily win the "most fighters left" stipulation when time runs out

About 4:50 into that video, the guy talks about the leaked scans.

There is even an image of that Clown GoD chillin on his couch while a bunch of broads are on top of him. All while his Harlequinn-looking angel looks on.

i like in the image of the gods going to fight looks like all of them are going after beerus and Belmod in that image looks like he is clown pimp lol

@GhostZ06 @lordsai

More and better quality leaked images in this video

I think this all 12 God of Destruction brawl is going to replace the anime's exhibition match between U7 and U9.

All the other Gods of Destruction are ganging up on Beerus and Beerus is fuckin holding his own. I think Beerus is one of the strongest of the 12. I think at least top 3

@GhostZ06 @lordsai

More and better quality leaked images in this video

I think this all 12 God of Destruction brawl is going to replace the anime's exhibition match between U7 and U9.

All the other Gods of Destruction are ganging up on Beerus and Beerus is fuckin holding his own. I think Beerus is one of the strongest of the 12. I think at least top 3

seems like this fight would have been 2 much for the anime most likely i bet some have some crazy ass powers

Jiren is a can

This entire saga he has been standing around screaming look at how strong I am

Jiren is going to get face planted

The one true is going to step up and remind us who the strongest really is

latest

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back