The Official Dragon Ball (Z, GT, S, etc.) Franchise Discussion Thread v3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really, REALLY want this to be the first time that Vegeta is the reason for the gang winning. It is obviously unlikely to happen, but Super has been about a lot of fan service, so there is a glimmer of hope.

Yes I know he had his moment in the Gohan vs Cell fight and other sagas, but I want a definitive 'Vegeta saves the day moment'.

@5crew @lordsai @DIABOLUS @TheRuthlessOne @kuromusha @MMouse

Update: Those leaks for episode 95-98 that I posted in the v2 thread are fake. Too bad. They were pretty interesting.

Somehow, I have a feeling this post is to bait me to look into the spoilers I'm avoiding. I'm paranoid like that.

71a4MLifatL._SY355_.jpg

I'm excited for Epi 94 in 12hrs time.

In the meantime I'm watching the older Epis and noticed somethings. In Epi 70, the baseball filler, after Champa and Beerus beat the crap out of each other. Whis and Vados stopped the final blow saying that it's Taboo for Gods of Destruction to fight each other.

So Beerus and the GoD that is stronger whom Whis mentioned last Epi obviously didn't fight each other. It was really just an arm wrestling.

I'm excited for Epi 94 in 12hrs time.

In the meantime I'm watching the older Epis and noticed somethings. In Epi 70, the baseball filler, after Champa and Beerus beat the crap out of each other. Whis and Vados stopped the final blow saying that it's Taboo for Gods of Destruction to fight each other.

So Beerus and the GoD that is stronger whom Whis mentioned last Epi obviously didn't fight each other. It was really just an arm wrestling.
You don't have to fight someone to find out who is stronger. They can still sense each others' power.

loved the look of Z coloring style that was used as opposed to now. I don't know what they did this time to make it look different but Z was epic

Ep. 94 is getting me hype.

That is all.
Just watched and I am already liking Freeza's return. The shot he took at Goku and killing one of those assassins just because. I'm liking it.

I think Sidra is the meekest and probably the easiest God of Destruction to manipulate which is why Quitela chose to influence him to send assassins.

Also, Quitela is a cunt

Just watched and I am already liking Freeza's return. The shot he took at Goku and killing one of those assassins just because. I'm liking it.

I think Sidra is the meekest and probably the easiest God of Destruction to manipulate which is why Quitela chose to influence him to send assassins.

Also, Quitela is a cunt

settle down now....

loved the look of Z coloring style that was used as opposed to now. I don't know what they did this time to make it look different but Z was epic

it was hand drawn

All the stuff now is done on the computer

I watched GT as a kid and don't remember it being that bad. Now that's gotta nostalgia talking, but is it worth rewatching for the lolz or should I just not ruin my childhood memories?

It was not nearly as bad as people said but, non cannon nor as good as z. Super is good but lazy writing at times.

Fucking assholes are really milking these episodes

Their interaction really makes me think Freeza's going to turn antihero. He looked like he was having fun fucking with Goku. And how about that grin on Goku's face? They both know they enjoy having the other person around. What's Freeza's alternative? Stay committed to evil, be defeated a fourth time, and go right back to hell for eternity?

Freeza's behavior right now is exactly what Vegeta was doing when Goku arrived on Namek. He was technically on the Z-fighters' side for his own purposes, but played by his own set of rules.

it was hand drawn

All the stuff now is done on the computer

Super is also hand-drawn, it's just scanned and colored digitally which makes it look cheaper.

I too believe Frieza might be here to stay. As a recurring character at the minimum, rather than back to hell after this Saga.

I believe they will bring back the recurring "gag" that Goku is always late, appear last minute, for this Tournament of Power. Like he did for the Tenkaichi Budokai, return to Earth vs Vegeta and Namek planet vs Ginyu and Frieza.

EDIT:
Rewatching Epi 71 where Hit assassinate Goku once again convince me that Hit will get besmirch by Jiren just to show how much better the latter character is. Hit owned Goku.

I too believe Frieza might be here to stay. As a recurring character at the minimum, rather than back to hell after this Saga.

I believe they will bring back the recurring "gag" that Goku is always late, appear last minute, for this Tournament of Power. Like he did for the Tenkaichi Budokai, return to Earth vs Vegeta and Namek planet vs Ginyu and Frieza.

EDIT:
Rewatching Epi 71 where Hit assassinate Goku once again convince me that Hit will get besmirch by Jiren just to show how much better the latter character is. Hit owned Goku.

Don't they need Whis to transport them to the location of the tournament? I don't think they can get away with Goku and/or Freeza being late to the party. I think this next episode is just an excuse to focus on Freeza and Goku fighting as a team. No different than Android 17's two episodes, the Tien/Roshi episode, etc. Freeza gets his own filler episode before the tourney.

EDIT:

Hit gets besmirched by Vegeta

Take that to the bank

Frieza vs 100 fodder enemies is not needed

Should just get to the tournament

BREAKING:

The mortal stronger than Beerus is revealed!!!

This is a cross over and so here is the spoiler:

656720.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back