The official Bellator 180 NYC PPV Hype Thread (Dozens of promotion videos inside)

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score
The official Spike Countdown Show:

The other stuff:

Last edited:
I'll buy it , 10 dollars cheaper than UFC ppv and it should deliver. Fedor may be past it but he's never in a boring fight, we finally get to see Wand vs Chael, two title fights and Aaron Pico's debut although personally I'd rather see Davis vs Bader on the main card.

I didn't know TUF24 Matt Rizzo is fighting on the online prelims

Bellator should have signed some guys from that TUF (prospects and recognized name like Damacio Page) and some stupid UFC's cut (Guchi, Fun Size) and start his own FLW division

Thanks for the vídeos guys ;) ... cool countdown !

@Chael Sonnen and his rehearsed lines:

giphy.gif

Aaron Pico's debut although personally I'd rather see Davis vs Bader on the main card.

I'm more excited for Picos debut but who knows why, maybe he had a PPV guaranteed into his contract so they are just getting it out of the way.

Im thinking about going to the closed circuit showing. I dont think many will be there but a few hardcore fans to enjoy it with.

this event is awesome.

You have:
2 freakshows
3 good title fights (Lima-Larkin is a no brainer)
The most hyped prospect in MMA making his debut

Can't wait for this card. War Bellator!

Why is Light Heavyweight champion Phil Davis fighting before the Aaron Pico/Zach Freeman fight, neither of whom is a champion? And I think it is traditional to have the heavier fighters at the top of the card if they are both champions. They have Davis also behind Lima and Chandler.

Back